Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crolla: I Don't Want To Go Out Like That But The End is Near

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
    Retire now... Don't follow Manny's example...
    manny is still fighting at an elite level and is one of the highest paid fighters in boxing.you should change your user name to sceneret@rd!

Comment

Originally posted by NYhaven View Post
      They just praise the mismatch. This is the equivalent what tank Davis did with his last fight. Tank was just 5x more powerful and made it look super easy.
      So you have to create an ALT just to post something like this?

Comment

Man that fight sucked..dude didn't throw any punches...they praised this guy to much...overhype boxer

Comment

Take a real easy fight on some undercard and then one more fight in Manchester for your home fans against somebody like Cardle or Tennyson that you can knock out, then call it a day

Comment

Originally posted by Keiran444 View Post
            You were never world class time to exit through the side door
            But... EnglishOxide says he is

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            It doesn't matter that the opponent wasn't elite. He was a world level fighter.
            Originally posted by Jaydizzle View Post
            Man that fight sucked..dude didn't throw any punches...they praised this guy to much...overhype boxer
            Still trying to understand in my thread why it's such a special thing. Apparently, cats like Derranged feel that it was a quality win from a strong, quality opponent, despite him having no signature wins whatsoever.

Comment

Crolla is TRASHHHH i didnt like this fight when it was announced. Crolla is an eye sore get this brit bum off my television

Comment

Crolla was overmatched but so are literally 99% of 2 divisions. Crolla was/is a very good fighter he just isn’t at that level and it certainly no disgrace. There are only a handful of worthy opponents and that is not unusual for the best fighters in each division, it doesn’t mean everyone else should quit.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  But... EnglishOxide says he is

Still trying to understand in my thread why it's such a special thing. Apparently, cats like Derranged feel that it was a quality win from a strong, quality opponent, despite him having no signature wins whatsoever.
                  I think there's been a misunderstanding. I never indicated such.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I think there's been a misunderstanding. I never indicated such.
                    That you're right there alongside criticizing anyone questioning is exactly this. When what people (including you) SHOULD be saying is, "let's stop claiming Loma KO's Tank based on his devouring of a pie" in whatever way you want to say it.

Or even better, "let's stop calling some mythical Eastern euro takeover based on beating a guy who once got TKO'd by a guy who went the distance with this guy..."

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                      manny is still fighting at an elite level and is one of the highest paid fighters in boxing.you should change your user name to sceneret@rd!
                      Manny's KO is worst than Anthony's ...

Comment

Working...
                      X