78 Sports TV made a video stating that Wilder is better than Wlad ever was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLpTXftKV28

He makes some good points but at their best I think Wlad crushes him due to having equal, if not, better power and much better technique. But, do you guys agree that Wilder would've beaten everyone Wlad did? I'm not sure he beats Haye, AJ, Peters, Povetkin. I just don't know.
    I think prime Wlad would beat him easy but I know that Wlad is always vulnerable to fast handed punchers. Overall, Wladimir was light years better than Wilder until proven otherwise considering that he won about the same amount of rounds vs. Fury at 39 years of age.

Comment

Wlads losses are better than wilder's wins lol

Comment

Wilder is certainly more explosive than Wlad, but technically? Not even close. Here's a video by Wilson Kayden on Wlad vs. Chris Byrd:

That 1-2 he lands on Byrd is probably one of the prettiest combos you will ever see.

Comment

I listened a few times. Stopped. Extremely racist.

The guy running that channel is a huge racist. The disrespect he throws to all non black fighters is insane. Not objective at all.

Basically, always backs the black fighter no matter what.

That racism needs to stop.

Comment

Dude has been on full damage control since the Fury-Wilder fight. He's not even a fan of boxing. He's a fan of drama

Comment

Working...
            X