Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video released of off duty Chicago cop shooting an autistic teenager in Aug of 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks like some unbelievable movie plot shooting. Wtf. Just rolls up on dude & shoots him from his car like nothing.

This mfer is definitely getting off doe cuz it was dark & who's to say what he did or didn't see + he's a cop so will be getting all the benefits of the doubt as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Just suspended with pay indefinitely
      Living the dream. When I worked for the man back in the day I always dreamed of a job that would tell me not to come to work & yet still pay me.

Comment

Cop deserves to be behind bars for at least 20 years.

Comment

I can't see what Ricky did with his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            That looks like some unbelievable movie plot shooting. Wtf. Just rolls up on dude & shoots him from his car like nothing.

This mfer is definitely getting off doe cuz it was dark & who's to say what he did or didn't see + he's a cop so will be getting all the benefits of the doubt as always.
            Off-duty cop?
            Unmarked car?

The autistic boy could say he didn't know it was a cop. He almost got Trayvoned. RIP Trayvon.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Off-duty cop?
              Unmarked car?

The autistic boy could say he didn't know it was a cop. He almost got Trayvoned. RIP Trayvon.
              Off duty cop, but in his own truck. Didn't leave his gun in the locker or at home doe.

But I say that "oh sh^t he gots a gun" defense will end up working here for him cuz it was dark & he's a cop, even if off duty. Its worked in far more sketchy cases.

Shooting mentally ill mfers or mfers with mental issues of some sort or another is a thing cops end up doing far too often cuz those dudes don't know wtf is going on & with cops using 0 emotional intelligence in how they deal with people it ends up having a shoot now figure out if this guy is ******ed later type of angle to every situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Off duty cop, but in his own truck. Didn't leave his gun in the locker or at home doe.

But I say that "oh sh^t he gots a gun" defense will end up working here for him cuz it was dark & he's a cop, even if off duty. Its worked in far more sketchy cases.

Shooting mentally ill mfers or mfers with mental issues of some sort or another is a thing cops end up doing far too often cuz those dudes don't know wtf is going on & with cops using 0 emotional intelligence in how they deal with people it ends up having a shoot now figure out if this guy is ******ed later type of angle to every situation.
                It's the easy access to guns for everyone, that's why cops learn to be quick on the draw.

Should put that cop in jail for a few days and over serve pork for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  oh and a bit of "the gun is not recovered"

wtf really....

the cop shot him and somehow the gun is missing?

bull fuggin shiiit if you ask me
                  Imagine all the times 1 "magically" appears? At least there is evidence a gun wasnt found.

Comment

A majority of us grew up in a society where we believed Cops can do no wrong. There is an older generation that still believes this but thanks to cell phones this belief is gradually fading. A change in background investigations and tougher police academies should weed out the Cowboys.

Comment

Wait, why are we publicizing this killing? The officer was a nonwhite muslim guy. This doesn't fit the narrative.

Comment

Working...
                      X