Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Florida politician shooting & killing a shoplifter (before the hurricane)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Well I'll try to kill someone with a pen & you try to kill someone with a hatchet & lets see who has the most success. I'm thinking you're a big favorite.

And obviously a hatchet has uses beyond killing someone. I'm not saying thats not the case. But if you are already breaking laws and you got a weapon in your hand now you can bet your ass you aren't NOT getting shot by me if you come my way cuz I won't be waiting to see if you are gonna raise the stakes & go for a felony. Granted I'd warn a mfer, but if he ain't listening he's catching a bullet.

Thats why I'm curious of what was said between these two. Was the guy warning the hatchet man. Was the guy saying bruh I just need this hatchet for some reason please don't shoot me I'm not gonna hurt you. Or some sh^t that would sit the context of the moment better then that clumsy looking video.
    You always got these Rambo ****ers in here that say they would've done this or that but there's no point in humoring them. Also that dude comparing pens to hatchets. Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      That definitely didn't look like a calm situation. I wish there was sound so it'd not look so Charlie Chaplin-ish shooting like like it does. I think that'd help with the context more & what each guy was saying would probably show what they were thinking & what their emotions were in that moment.
      Context is irrelevant. Immediacy or harm or
      Death is what matters. It matters not how many times this victim mutherfuked the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Context is irrelevant.
        The context of the situation can help tell the story of how heated or unheated this situation was or if immediate harm was possible or being threatened. If the guy was saying "I'm gonna kill you with this hatchet" or if the other guy was saying "I'm gonna shoot you if you steal my sh^t" that sets the context of the situation up a whole lot better than this sh^tty view video with no sound.

Comment

Working...
        X