Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 part Netflix doc coming out about the McGregor vs Paulie sparring session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m a boxing fan and DGAF about MMA but I hope Paulie got slapped about to be honest. His whining since then has been cringeworthy

Comment

ill watch it it'll def be entertaining

Comment

I'd watch it.

Comment

ESPN is also doing a 30 for 30 on the sparring session in December and the History Channel is doing a 6 part mini-series documentary on it (one hour long episodes) that's slated for 2019

Comment

Three part Documentary on 10 rounds of sparring. TF!

Are they gonna break down each round to about 10 minutes of talking?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              ESPN is also doing a 30 for 30 on the sparring session in December and the History Channel is doing a 6 part mini-series documentary on it (one hour long episodes) that's slated for 2019
              And yet they still haven't done a Brian Sutherland documentary!? Pathetic

Comment

Wow! Just wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  And yet they still haven't done a Brian Sutherland documentary!? Pathetic
                  They have a film in the works that was initially set for global release in 2020 with Tom Hardy with a mullet playing him, Matthew McConaughey is slated to play Kenny Rainford but because Brian is the lead consultant the project has been delayed until 2022 because Brian is still undergoing substance abuse rehab

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    Three part Documentary on 10 rounds of sparring. TF!

Are they gonna break down each round to about 10 minutes of talking?
                    Idek wtf angle they are working with something like this.

I was trying to think about what this would look like myself. I imagine the angle would be how big this whole thing got in social media & with fans. I mean this thing was talked about more than maybe any sparring session ever.

You could give a lil bio on each guy for those who don't know sh^t about these two. Talk about what led to the Mayweather fight. What led to these two connecting to spar together. The lil back n forth drama before this specific sparring session. There are a lot of lil short stories in this whole thing & I imagine you could throw a round in between each lil short story building to a nice lil crescendo of the knockdown which iirc was towards the last rd or two, but don't recall for sure. There is for sure a story here for us boxing dorks & maybe for casual sports fans or non-sports fans to idk.

Comment

Paulie got KD then ran out of camp by a 0-0 amateur fighter.

No amount of hate or damage control can hide the facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X