Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What games are you all getting for sure in the next 6 months?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What games are you all getting for sure in the next 6 months?

Or came out in the last 6 months.

I'm getting Fallout 76 for sure, that's coming November.

Spider-Man, i've yet to get it, but i'll get around to getting it eventually. Vampyr is another one, came out June, i'll get that eventually.

Resident Evil 2 (January) of course.

Metro Exodus (Feb) looks like a day one buy too.

I'm on the fence about CoD BO4 only because of co-workers telling me to get it.

Red Dead Redemption 2 I forgot to list, but I might get that in the same month it comes out too.

Comment

BO4 for zombies and Red dead redemption

Comment

i dont have a console so ill prob get the rdr2 ps4 pro bundle. really wont need any other game

Comment

I've already preordered RDR2. I'll be getting Spiderman and Football Manager 2019. I'm currently playing through Batman Arkham Knight. That should be my 2018 sorted.

Comment

Already got the Spiderman, looking forward to getting Fifa 19. So far I am doing good with the Fifa 18. Also got Ride for my Xbox. I was going to make a purchase for Ride 2 this year but then watched the trailer for Ride 3. Will get that one too.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              i dont have a console so ill prob get the rdr2 ps4 pro bundle. really wont need any other game
              Damn $400? That's a good deal, the PS4 Pro alone is still $400 too. You're pretty much paying for the price of the Pro and getting a free game with it. That's nicely played by Sony for those who still don't have a current gen console, specifically because of the game they're bundling it with.

Comment

Assassin's creed odyssey is the only one on my radar.

Red Dead when it comes out for pc.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Assassin's creed odyssey is the only one on my radar.

Red Dead when it comes out for pc.
                  That looks good, first AC game i've been interested in since Black Flag.

Comment

Working...
                  X