Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Ask BIGPOPPAPUMP.
    Nah. That dude has never acknowledge my responses to him.
    The thing is I can't even point out that jaded is acting out of line because he has modified and deleted the posts he claims that he was punishing me for. So how can someone else go look over it and see if he was reasonable in banning me?

It's all good, though. I am getting comfortable on another site.
    So knowing me, I will get the vibe to do something that gets me fully banned on here, in time.
    I tried with you though.

Comment

• Estrada via KO.

Comment

• Rooting for a Sor Rungvisai KO and for him to reign as champ as long as he can. Really love this guys story, he's my favorite active fighter atm.

Comment

• The only thing I'm worried about is that Estrada will be able to pick apart Rungvisai in the later rounds if he can prevent Rungvisai from hurting him too bad early...but if Rungvisai can hurt Estrada to the body and maybe get a knockdown he will be dangerous...also kinda worried about the fight being in Vegas and a corrupt decision in favor of Estrada.

Comment

• Anyone else think the judges are probably going to be (corruptly and unfairly) scoring in favor of Estrada?

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
              Anyone else think the judges are probably going to be (corruptly and unfairly) scoring in favor of Estrada?
              Only a moron would think otherwise....

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                Only a moron would think otherwise....
                lol well I guess I am beginning to learn a thing or two about this sport after all this time.

Comment

• It's time...

Comment

• Few hours to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                      NEVER made a bet.Like uim gonna bet anything with a guy who just started a new profile this week lmao.MNow your boring me and you don't know anything about boxing so go bug someone else.
                      Red K bombed for asking another poster to make an RBR thread when this one has been around for months.

Comment

Working...
                      X