No announcement yet.

this is ridiculous it's disgusting!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Every man should keep a wig in their glove compartment. Never know when you might have to beat a bltch up. Throw on the wig and claim the tranny defense
    The wig is futile when you see some of these trannies, the size and build of them. The wig almost becomes sarcastic.

Just identify as whatever you want these days, you don't even need to put the effort in because nobody dares question you.

At least the old school trannies made a real effort, not my cup of tea but the effort was sincere.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

i feel bad for women, this is beyond stupid, western women ok it's there own fault ,but all the other women worldwide don't deserve this.
      This is unfair competition, just look how utterly stupid this is .
      all who support this

I don't want to live in this world anymore. these are the stages I went through when seeing this bull balled bull baiting bulldyke tr-animal abuse women
      Last edited by kushking; 12-07-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

That's Hanna mouncey. She was an Olympian as a man in handball.

She tried to play in the women's Australian rules league but wasn't allowed. It was a big story over here.

Comment

this remind me of SNL sketch featuring crossdressing john goodman

f
          Last edited by betmen; 12-08-2018, 06:23 AM.

Comment

I don't get how mfers in sports are just okay with letting a dude with a wig play these girls in girls sports.

If I had a daughter playing in these sports I'd go out on the field of play & hit this mfer dead in his nuts or clit (no clue what he's equipped with these days) & tell him to go find a new f#cking game before I turn the rest of his remaining equipment to dust.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              I don't know why the picture made me bust out laughing this hard smh

Same here! It looks goofy AF! Just some huge white guy dressed as girl playing some ball game against Muslim women.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Every man should keep a wig in their glove compartment. Never know when you might have to beat a bltch up. Throw on the wig and claim the tranny defense

Comment

Those pictures and these replies got me laughing!!
                  Last edited by BrotherDudeJack; 12-07-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Them burka b itches don't stand a chance against Clay Matthews
                    Lol just what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Same here! It looks goofy AF! Just some huge white guy dressed as girl playing some ball game against Muslim women.
                      It's called net ball. A funky type of basketball.

Comment

Working...
                      X