No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach video of racist Jew remark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    Religion is bull****. All of it and Judaism is not exception. It's man-made bs.
    Yup, agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
      You are a moron

The term 'Jew' is commonly used as a derogatory term to insult Jewish people. The terms African American and Caucasian are NOT commonly used to insult people, and the phrases do not have negative connotations.

Calling somebody a Jew is the same as calling an asian person a p@ki. P@ki/Jew may be short for Pakistani/Jewish but the words now have negative connotations, and most people use them for the sole purpose of insulting asian people for being asian and jewish people for being jewish, thus making them racial slurs.
      Wrong. 'Jew' is just the beginning of the word Jewish you f@cking twit!

Whites aren't called Cau's and blacks aren't called Bla's.

Just stfu you butt hurt little b@tch or I'll red K you
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 11-21-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        hahaha. ok if you believe that then you'll believe anything. Religion is bull****. All of it and Judaism is not exception. It's man-made bs.
        If you're wrong, you'll have to answer for that one day. Most people who aren't intelligent enough to recognize divine intervention think like you. It is what it is I guess.

Comment

• I believe in a supreme being. I don’t believe in a fake ass Jesus that came from Horus. I don’t believe in Muhammad. I don’t believe that joe smith bull****. And I DEFINITELY don’t believe in some people living in Israel at the moment being the chosen ones of the earth. It’s all designed to control us. It’s all bull****.

Comment

• quit the bull**** roach is not exempt from statements bc he got "parkinsons".

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Calling a jew a jew isnt racist, even tho the word you're looking for is anti-semitic
              People don't get this, Calling someone a jew because they are Jewish is fine, if he had said "stop acting like a jew" LOL now that is racist. Irony is anti-semitic can also mean you hate Arabs since they are also Semites LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                we got a real tough guy here. nobody gives a damn what you think you woulda done back in your glory days.

*would’ve

What is a woulda???? Lmaooo!

Comment

Working...
                X