Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: They Are All Using Golovkin's Name To Stay Relevant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    That was lovely. Where is GGG hibernating these days??..... only joking, GGG has nothing to be ashamed of. He fought gallantly. His head and face is one of the best in the business. It doesn’t matter how many times he gets hit in the face it can never cave in. Hall of fame head and face. Definitely still in the top 5 middleweights today. I dare anyone to tell me different.
    LOL, I know right?...It's his first loss...some people need their space to deal with it I guess...

And honestly, NEITHER ONE OF THEM have ANYTHING to be ashamed of...GGG came up short by one round...it happens!

Comment

That was lovely. Where is GGG hibernating these days??..... only joking, GGG has nothing to be ashamed of. He fought gallantly. His head and face is one of the best in the business. It doesn’t matter how many times he gets hit in the face it can never cave in. Hall of fame head and face. Definitely still in the top 5 middleweights today. I dare anyone to tell me different.

he cannot beat Canelo, no matter which way Canelo fights

I doubt that he would beat Jacobs in a rematch

no idea if he can beat Charlo/Saunders/Andrade

Derevyanchenko would be right in there with a shot

that is six guys right there

so.....

I have no idea if Golovkin is a top 5 middleweight..... and the main reason why is, because Golovkin will not fight those guys

I would like to give Golovkin the benefit of the doubt, like we do with Pacquiao..... but he has never stepped toward fights like that, only ever taking the very safest options

I gotta wonder why that is..... ?

you could be right, no idea to be honest

but the fact that I have no idea, tells a story

and he is a Hall of Famer based on what..... ?

knocking out tomato-cans consecutively..... enabled by selective matchmaking, and poor opponent selection..... fighting only static made-to-order opponents and ignoring everyone else.....?

really..... ?

I dunno man

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
        How am I NOT keeping it real by stating he failed to back up his words in the ring? I also stated it was a big let down that he left the ring without giving a post fight interview...how is THAT "not keeping it real?.....

What are your 8 specific examples?

I can see the fighter getting flak because he's the one that goes into the ring, but his fans? Why? They're HIS FANS, just as much as you are CANELO'S!...so did you deserve to be called names when his samples came back positive for Clen?....

I'm a BOXING fan...I'm not a fanboy of any particular fighter...Yes, I was rooting for GGG...hey, they gave it to Canelo by ONE ROUND...I have NO PROBLEM AT ALL with that because it could've gone either way...It was a fun scrap to watch and I'm glad I witnessed a great event....how is THAT not keeping it real?

I ask again, in the nicest way possible: What are your 8 specific examples?

Golovkin COULD have taken these fights, but he CHOSE not to

NOTE: please do not promptly provide me with 8 silly excuses..... because I will shred those silly excuses, again..... as we have heard them all before

I am not asking if you can make up an excuse to attempt to justify why these fights did not happen..... I am simply saying that Golovkin COULD easily have taken these fights, but he CHOSE not to

could have fought Lara........... but CHOSE not to
        could have fought Ward.......... but CHOSE not to
        could have fought Mora.......... but CHOSE not to
        could have fought Cotto.......... but CHOSE not to
        could have fought Saunders..... but CHOSE not to
        could have fought Derevy........ but CHOSE not to
        could have fought Charlo......... but CHOSE not to

could have fought Canelo at 155..... but he CHOSE not to

I included Canelo because if the red kid had not sacked up, Golovkin would have missed that fight as well

the point is..... Mr "anyone from 154-168" did not lift so much as his little finger to make those fights, and they were ALL there for the taking..... quite the contrary, they ignored those fights, Charlo is just the latest example

if you reply with a bunch of silly excuses, you will prove that the guys who are accusing Golovkin fans of being excuse-making muppets, are correct..... because all I am saying is that Golovkin COULD easily have taken these fights, but he CHOSE not to..... for whatever silly reason you want to insert

we can all come up with reasons why every fight in history should not have happened, but who would bother doing that.....?

the fact that there are 8 possible fights..... (all of them ranging from a top 4 opponent, to very best opponent, on Golovkin's shabby resume)..... is no coincidence

it was no accident that happened..... it was a gameplan

your challenge is to keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          he cannot beat Canelo, no matter which way Canelo fights

I doubt that he would beat Jacobs in a rematch

no idea if he can beat Charlo/Saunders/Andrade

Derevyanchenko would be right in there with a shot

that is six guys right there

so.....

I have no idea if Golovkin is a top 5 middleweight..... and the main reason why is, because Golovkin will not fight those guys

I would like to give Golovkin the benefit of the doubt, like we do with Pacquiao..... but he has never stepped toward fights like that, only ever taking the very safest options

I gotta wonder why that is..... ?

you could be right, no idea to be honest

but the fact that I have no idea, tells a story

and he is a Hall of Famer based on what..... ?

knocking out tomato-cans consecutively..... enabled by selective matchmaking, and poor opponent selection..... fighting only static made-to-order opponents and ignoring everyone else.....?

really..... ?

I dunno man
          No one can solidly say if he can beat Jacobs in a rematch but the fact that he has definitely means Jacobs shouldn’t be looked at favourably above him. As for suggesting the fighter that was defeated by Jacobs should be considered above GGG is a bit of a stretch.

As for Saunders he only notable wins were Lemieux and Monroe and GGG knocked out both. I will still stick with my top 5 middleweight at present. The only fighter you can unquestionably put above him is Canelo any other fighter is speculation.

I do agree with the defining fights he ducked for whatever reason

Comment

fkn rubbish

nothing anyone said justified the bashing of Hagler/Monzon..... guys who have long retired

you are the epitome of a fanboy who cannot keep it real
            You are the epitome of a hatred filled troll. Nothing you say has any credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
              Look you f.ucking hood rat puta, nobody said that GGG's wasn't messed up...it's your fan-girlism, p u ss y wetting analogy that he was completely "dominated and shut out" which didn't happen...plus, you keep repeating yourself like a scorned ex-booty call, it's like you're only trying to convince yourself that what your imagination conjures up, is actually true...Unfortunately for YOU, It's NOT..so lay off the crack....

And for the record, this comment section would not allow me to paste the link for whatever reason:

https://www.************.com/2016/09...ed-andre-ward/

but in my post before this, just type everything with no spaces and you'll see the pic

https:// www.boxing news 24. com /2016/09/rosado-obvious-golovkin-avoided-andre-ward/

...my point is, he's been banged up before, obviously not as marked as with the Canelo fight because well, Canelo is pretty big guy, bigger than Kell Brook, that;s for damn sure! Hence, Canelo carries more pop to his punch, no arguments there. But to use it to support your theory that he out-classed Golovkin (hint: HE DIDN'T) just shows that your fangirl-ism for Canelo is beyond any reasoning. You know how to use google obviously, so try taking your fingers out your a n a l cavity while starting at pictures of Canelo, and type the link in to your browser with no spaces....you'll see that the pic is NOT of the Canelo 2 post fight...according to the site, it's post Brook...but of course, you'll probably deny-deny-deny!

oh, and it's not a "premise" (theory) that Canelo won by one round...it's what ACTUALLY happened according to the OFFICIAL VERDICT. Here, let me explain it to you like the short yellow bus riding ****** you are: The OFFICIAL outcome of the fight is how the OFFICIAL judges saw it...by ONE ROUND....Your Fan-Kunt Style of scoring, much like your existence, doesn't amount to DICK....DEAL WITH IT.

In the meantime, just BE HAPPY the ruler of your wet dreams was awarded the victory and stop with the unnecessary hate already, princess....
              You dumb azzz when did I say Canelo won every round or shut GGG out? I said as plain as can be Canelo convincingly won the fight and broke GGG's face. If either of those comments get your panties in a bunch then oh phuking well truth hurts. I already know what GGG looked like in the brook fight I posted the pic of GGG at the press conference with Canelo and then in comparison showed you a full video of what GGG looked like after the Brook fight when he did a interview with Fat Boy dan immediately after his press conference. He did all those interviews without hiding his face but with Canelo he wore shades why? Because he face was mangled. And still you can't find 1 pic of his face worse then Canelo made it so cut the shyt he's not Gatti or a fighter with bad skin who bruises and cuts every fight. His face was phuked up because of Canelo and not some genetic reason of having bad skins that tear every fight.

But keep making excuses and crying because GGG the man you and his idiot team said would easily KO canelo and begged to fight him Mexican Style saw Mexican Style and bytched up tapping out a Mexican Style fight. He got walked down and his face Broken by the smaller man who he accused of running from him. That's what you don't get it's not just that he lost it's how lost after all the shyt he and his fans said. Then lost in the most disgraceful manner running out the ring pulling a broner. Then showing up the press conference forgetting how to speak english behaving like a rape victim hiding behind a translator. Then running to hide under a rock in kazaphukstan while his promoter makes a total azzz out himself crying, excuse making, throwing out conspiracy and accusations. And you still wonder why fans are clowning those bytches. You are a prime example of his fanbase a bunch of sore loser excuse making phuks.
              Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-20-2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

No one can solidly say if he can beat Jacobs in a rematch but the fact that he has definitely means Jacobs shouldn’t be looked at favourably above him. As for suggesting the fighter that was defeated by Jacobs should be considered above GGG is a bit of a stretch.

As for Saunders he only notable wins were Lemieux and Monroe and GGG knocked out both. I will still stick with my top 5 middleweight at present. The only fighter you can unquestionably put above him is Canelo any other fighter is speculation.

I do agree with the defining fights he ducked for whatever reason

props for that

Jacobs..... was close as fk, there was a BIG argument for Jacobs

your point was..... is Golovkin a top 5 middleweight NOW

if Jacobs beat GGG in a rematch, he ranks higher, and I think he would

with Derevy, triangle theories do not work..... #styles

I also disagree with your dismissal of Saunders

we just don't know..... because nothing has been PROVEN

Saunders would give Golovkin fits

your bottom line was..... it is all speculation, and I agree completely..... Golovkin could be top 5..... or not, we don't know

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  You are the epitome of a hatred filled troll. Nothing you say has any credibility.

the guy who made the excuse in my sig should not be talking about credibility

Comment

the guy whose quote I took out of context n my sig should not be talking about credibility
                    The guy who thinks GGG ducked Mora despite acknowledging Mora turned down a fight with GGG has no credibility.

Especially when they misquote people and whine when people do the same to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Gennady still recovering lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X