Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder is One-Trick Pony, Nothing Special Needed To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Another good point. Joshua fan ignorance is shocking. I just don't get it. The intelligence level is pitiful. They don't even realize that they are basically degrading a Joshua win over Wilder if it were to happen. It's laughable, frankly.
    Now that is a great point. And you probably agree that win over 2 year out/2 fight in Fury trumps a victory over a nearly 2 year lay off, coming off a loss, 41 year old Klitschko.
    Wlad fought AJ obviously for the money but you know & I know, he saw AJ as the easier pick rather than Wilder.
    I'm sorry but Wilder would have had Wlad out in 4 rounds.

Comment

he also has a decent jab and good lead left hook

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Not at all worried about Tyson beating Wilder. I was, but then he started talking more and more about what he plans to do and bubba his plans are all wrong.

First his mental game. What the damn hell guy? Wilder is already going to look to take your head off. Motivating him is just motivating him, he's not going to get emotional and fighter differently because there is no differently for him to fight. He's not Wlad, he's Deontay Wilder. He over loads, over reaches, punches too often, and gets off balanced already. If you must see them as bad things then it's best to say it like this; he's not going to get even worse in those regards because there is no worse to get.

Next his physical game. Wilder's not going to get confused and try to figure him out. Not because Wilder knows the answer, but because Wilder has always been indifferent to the chess match. Only Tyson is playing chess, Wilder, in his own words, is a gladiator. He's fighting along an entirely different game plan which is why the loading,reaching, off balance, etc isn't a bad thing to him. Tyson's going to find out the same thing Mayweather showed McGregor. If you can dish it but you can't take it we don't even need to box to knock you out we need to walk you down like a caveman. Wilder's going to do everything wrong and that's why he's going to knock Tyson Fury out. Tyson will be as happy to believe he's beating Wilder as Szpilka was. The boxer breaks down his opponent to get a KO or early end. A puncher lays work throughout the fight too, in the form of baiting for the perfect punch. If tyson plans to box he is giving Wilder his best chance. He is playing chess and that's all Wilder needs him to do.

Finally, Tyson's with a **** team of kiss asses because he doesn't feel like he has anymore to learn.
        Just another random post, nothing true at all. Fury has a new team because his uncle wanted to concentrate on his son and fury wanted more strength involvement and he called Ben up who is great at implementing more direct punching which was Furys weakness. If Fury doesn't box he will lose so what on earth are you on about this time? huh

Any boxing expert will put money on Tyson against a wait and see fighter like wilder . Im no expert but im close to it and cant see Wilder winning the more I see fury in training camp. Compared top you im an expert though , you never post anything that's real life.

Comment

When Fury faced Wlad you knew he had all the tools to cause an upset, it was just a matter of putting it all together. But Wilder is a different animal. It's been great seeing a refreshed and fit Tyson on his expedition in America and Big Bear. But I can only see this ending with a big Deontay finish.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Just another random post, nothing true at all. Fury has a new team because his uncle wanted to concentrate on his son and fury wanted more strength involvement and he called Ben up who is great at implementing more direct punching which was Furys weakness. If Fury doesn't box he will lose so what on earth are you on about this time? huh

Any boxing expert will put money on Tyson against a wait and see fighter like wilder . Im no expert but im close to it and cant see Wilder winning the more I see fury in training camp. Compared top you im an expert though , you never post anything that's real life.
            Yeah, we all know boxers who are looking for a serious team switch from family to friends. Happens all the time. Hell, I expect Shawn Porter to be training with his buddy Jermaine from High School any week now.

You can really see the difference too! It's like when AO went from Golden Glory to the Blackzilians.

Clearly Ben has Tyson learning new things not simply trying to get in shape enough to do what Peter taught him. Safari and Pinata did not show us a Tyson Fury trying to perform like he had against Wlad but being a bit too fat to impress. Nope, thems was Tysons new tricks from his new elite trainer who has loads to teach him.

Any boxing expert? What qualifies as a boxing expert? International Boxing Research Organization? Cyber Boxing Zone? Boxrec? The International Boxing Hall of Fame? They are my affiliates. I am one of the volunteers.

You want a history expert or an expert on the physics of the human body? Doesn't make a difference, I am both.

You've heard a million and one reasons as a fan as to why points fighting is superior. Why is there no unbeaten points fighter? They had weak eras too, they always lose all the same.

You'd do well to not repeat what you've heard at me as if there is any chance in hell I missed the prevailing and most popular opinion in boxing and instead ask me about those things I speak on you've never heard of.

Amongst experts, proven, credential, you are nothing to me. No offense meant actually, it's just I did work to be an affiliate, you're just a dick on a forum who thinks having spent a long time dealing with boxing has made you knowledgeable. There's a massive difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              I guarantee Fury is gonna get at least a point deducted for holding.
              No doubt!

According to Fury though, if Wilder is swinging and missing, Wilder may get one for repeatedly rabbit punching Fury

Comment

I agree that Wilder is going to have to add a few wrinkles in his game in order to be successful against Tyson Fury. He will need a constant jab in order to push Fury back to the ropes and once he's there he should just pounce on him as much as possible. Even as Tyson Fury attempts to hold and wrestle with him in hopes of Fury opening up to exchange while catching him during the exchanges.

Comment

Working...
                X