No announcement yet.

Jose Ramirez and Maurice Hooker Close to Finalizing a Deal for July 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go now PBC and Top Rank need to work together

Kudratillo Abdukakhoro (Top Rank) is Errol Spence Jr (FOX) mandatory he will have to go to FOX

Alexander Besputin (Top Rank) current WBA #1 boxer is in line for an shot at the winner of Danny Garcia/Mikey Garcia for the WBA regular , Bob say he can fight on PBC tv

Crawford vs PBC champions

Bivol vs Top Rank champions

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Yeah, Hearn said itll be in Dallas. Farmer fighting his mandatory Frenois. Gassiev is on there also.
      Frenois is the mandatory for drawing with Jono? Farmer is one of the most active champions out there, but it's time for him to fight a proper top10 opponent.
      Tennyson, Fonseca and Jono are Top50, at best Top20 kind of guys that other boxers are fighting on their way up.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
        Frenois is the mandatory for drawing with Jono? Farmer is one of the most active champions out there, but it's time for him to fight a proper top10 opponent.
        Tennyson, Fonseca and Jono are Top50, at best Top20 kind of guys that other boxers are fighting on their way up.
        Yeah, carrying on reading the thread to see KTFOKing and I's thoughts about it. I think hell leave Matchroom

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Public perception. Arums entered the game, we could always say "Fights not happening because of Arum", but if he finally starts making concessions itll be noted everywhere.

Lomachenko's options are limited, Arums made conscessions
          Ramirez options are limited, Arums made conscessions
          He could have bedded both those guys, same with Fury. Its not going to happen soon, but at least we know Spence/Crawford is on the horizon
          Crawford is in the same predicament as Ramirez. Nobody to fight. Wilder & Fury have other options. Whyte for Fury if he was interested and Kownacki for Wilder if he was interested. Crawford has no options just like Ramirez. Therefore he should cross the street like Ramirez.

Comment

This isnt a case where Arum is opening his doors to other promoters and its fighters for good. It’s just a calcuated gamble on his part because he knows Hooker is taylor made for his fighter. Arum is a sly old fox like that.

Ramirez-Hooker is a great fight and I like Hooker more but Ramirez has alot of advantages over him style wise.

Ramirez wins with high workrate and durability.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I hope Hooker beats Ramirez tbh
              I'm surprised that Arum is risking his little cottage industry he has up there with Ramirez. Jose is definitely the weakest of the top 5 at JWW, and I expect Hooker to give him the business.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                I'm surprised that Arum is risking his little cottage industry he has up there with Ramirez. Jose is definitely the weakest of the top 5 at JWW, and I expect Hooker to give him the business.
                I'm actually going with Ramirez, I'm just rooting against him.

Comment

This would be good... Hopefully the winner will fight the winner of Prograis-Taylor next year...

Comment

Working...
                  X