Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Rejecting Pacquiao: He's Old, I Think He's Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad business decision from Loma and I think Pacquiao's size advantage would cancel out Loma's youth advantage to some degree. And Pacquiao's not completely done anyway, he's not yet post-2008 Roy Jones status

Comment

Loma is either scared or stupid! First of all, beating a 40-yr. old Pacquiao wasn't going to make you a legend, but it would make you a lot richer! Secondly, Pacquiao was coming off a KO victory for the WBA "Regular" title, which would've made the fight even bigger! Lastly, Pacquiao @ 140, would still be a better opponent than Pedraza @ 135! SWERVE!

Comment

Pacman would drop you like Linares did

Comment

ukranian hand picked opponents(usually smaller guys)

circuschenko would of had himself a new arsehole ripped for him by pacman hence the duck,he will duck mikey Garcia too and claim he cant go up higher to meet Crawford just a circus clown act.......

Comment

I mean this is only the chance of beating Pacman, if Pac was younger, Lomachenko u got NO CHANCE IN HELL of beating him.

Comment

Simply another case of **** I don’t want to look bad fighting this old man... what if he wins half the rounds!

What about my legacy.

What are people going to say if I barely win against Pac.

Well they’re gonna say in the grand scheme of things you’re not much of a champ cause in his prime he would have whooped your ass so easily.

But you don’t have to actually say that, we’ve been around the block and we can read between the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Good analysis.
                Don't forget the ref saved Floyd when Mcgregor had him ready to go from a body punch.
                U mean a dick punch. Theres slow motion video showing it hit under the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  U mean a dick punch. Theres slow motion video showing it hit under the belt.
                  Was a tad under the belt.
                  Are you saying numerous boxers have their nuts near their waist like Kov?

Comment

Make Loma vs Davis

Comment

Lomo is bang on

Comment

Working...
                      X