Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run and pray, Regis Progais.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post

Completely agree with you. It was good to see josh address the issues honestly. And he definitely has enough talent to win World titles
      True.... and Postol is the only one fighter at 140 that can control distance and win the battle of the jabs against Taylor IMO... I think he's the only one taller with a bigger reach in the top 15?

I hope Postol enters the tournament as well. He gave Taylor a close fight and I think he beats most of the entrants so far.

Comment

I reckon he'll win it. A special fighter...

Comment

Great news.

Him and Prograis will probably be the favorites to meet in the final.

Shame Bob/Jose are ducking this tourney. Everyone who enters deserves credit and respect.

I got Prograis winning it all

Comment

Great news this is :ROCK:

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              True.... and Postol is the only one fighter at 140 that can control distance and win the battle of the jabs against Taylor IMO... I think he's the only one taller with a bigger reach in the top 15?

I hope Postol enters the tournament as well. He gave Taylor a close fight and I think he beats most of the entrants so far.
              Postol would be the most experienced in the WBSS for sure but I feel youth would prevail in fights against prograis and a Taylor rematch.

Comment

Working...
              X