Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-21-2018, 11:58 AM #411
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,001,095,566.00
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
It sounds more like your belief in an atheist conspiracy and the objections to an atheist majority are much like the protests of the far left. In a nutshell...claiming victimhood and moral superiority.

Your argument makes zero sense...

You say "Creationist" scientists are far ahead of "mainstream" scientists.
By "creationist" scientists, you listed scientists who are christian. Many of these scientists have clearly stated they believe in evolution over millions of years.

Yet you call evolution a pseudoscience.

You then decided to include Einstein as a creationist because he was a pantheist. But not a christian scientist.

So the definition of "creationist scientist" has changed from christian to anyone who believes in a creator god.

Then you suggested that there is a battle between "creationist" scientists versus the rest, and stated that "creationists" are blacklisted by a biased media.

Einstein, Newton, Faraday...blacklisted??
Obviously not.
If you were now changing the definition to young earth creationsim, then id doubt ANY of the scientists on your list qualify.

You then changed the "battle" to an eternal struggle involving Satan. Saying you are explaining root causes.
Yet you hadnt established yet any evidence of this battle.

Then the battle moved to academia.
Your polls (which you yourself call biased!)showing the percentage of atheist and religious beliefs in academia are irrelevant because modern science education is fundamentally based on the work of Einstein, Newton and Faraday (creationists according to you), plus the discoveries of the evolutionists you provided in your list.
Congradulations you just made more logical fallacies in one post than any other poster in Lounge history . Thus just deflecting from the article that indicates Christian Creationists have been correct all along again.

Every real Christian agrees with me so yeah it's a daily conspiracy for academia to commit biase for atheists and that atheism is often militant in their persecution of Christian. The polls also showed that atheists admitted that they hold their biase religiously and called it progressivism.

And.. I made it clear that their focus has been against Chritian Creationists, because that is who they feel most threatened by.. I also clearly showed that their evolutionism is satanic creation myth.

Newton and Faraday were persecuted. I clearly distinguished the creationism of Einstein from that of Christian's but Einstein also faced persecution because of his Jewish connection to the Bible and his stance against your racist evolutionism.

Even with overwhelming scientific evidence like what I presented in this thread and got you so riled up, the persecution against Jews, Christians and the environment will increase until Jesus returns, just as the Bible says

Last edited by maracho; 07-21-2018 at 04:05 PM.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:13 PM #412
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,301,010,432.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho View Post
Congradulation you just made more logical fallacies in one post than any other poster in Lounge history . Thus just deflecting from the the article indicating Christian Creationists have been correct all along again.

Every real Christian agrees with me so yeah it's a daily conspiracy for academia to commit biase for atheists and that atheism is often militant in their persecution of Christian. The polls also showed that atheists admitted that they hold their biase religiously and called it progressivism.

And.. I made it clear that their focus has been against Chritian Creationists, because that is who they feel most threatened by.. I also clearly showed that their evolutionism is satanic creation myth.

Newton and Faraday were persecuted. I clearly distinguished the creationism of Einstein from that of Christian's but even faced persecution because of his Jewish connection to the Bible and his stance against your racist evolutionism.

Even with overwhelming scientific evidence like what I presented in this thread and got you so riled up, the persecution against Jews, Christians and the environment will increase until Jesus returns, just as the Bible says
lol
It was very amusing to watch you try and squirm out of the fact you gave me a list featuring evolution scientists.
What an idiot! lmao.
Then saying "creationist scientists" on your list were far superior to the "humdrum yesmons"......including Einstein?? lol...Ooops!
Oh no...lets make him a creationist! lol
You idiot!

Poor you and your persecution! boo hoo.

Dont worry, Jesus will save all of you poor oppressed victims. lol

Oh and bias is not spelled biase.

Its funny how you try and act like some pseudointellectual wannabe....but youre just another religious fruitcake.

Good day to you sir.
Feel free to point out one logical fallacy in my post.

Until the next time.
Take care u dopey ****. lol
The Noose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 03:21 PM #413
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,010,001,095,566.00
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
lol
It was very amusing to watch you try and squirm out of the fact you gave me a list featuring evolution scientists.
What an idiot! lmao.
Then saying "creationist scientists" on your list were far superior to the "humdrum yesmons"......including Einstein?? lol...Ooops!
Oh no...lets make him a creationist! lol
You idiot!

Poor you and your persecution! boo hoo.

Dont worry, Jesus will save all of you poor oppressed victims. lol

Oh and bias is not spelled biase.

Its funny how you try and act like some pseudointellectual wannabe....but youre just another religious fruitcake.

Good day to you sir.
Feel free to point out one logical fallacy in my post.

Until the next time.
Take care u dopey ****. lol
Again, even though a few on the list are probably evolutionists, my point from the very beginning was that the Christian creationists were much more inventive . So now you are lying too and your ad hominem bombs and being a grammar nazi are also likewise logical fallicies

Um son, Einstein's Newtonion humdrum often got him outdone by Christians who taught him creation including the priest who discovered the Big Bang proposition that Einstein derisioned and shunned. Again, persecution makes us stong

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. Einstein

Last edited by maracho; 07-21-2018 at 03:44 PM.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
blame, don't, good, happen, people, stuff, things

User Tag List