Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right now I think it's fair to say Crawford has a pretty good resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He cleaned out 135, cleaned out and won every belt at 140 and won a title in his first fight at 147 all being very, very dominant and improving every fight.

He’s doing just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Hell no. Arguably Horn is his best win of to date. Crawford has one of the WORST resume for a P4P fighter. All of Crawford fights has been him 6+-1 favorite over the other guy.

I know you want to hype Horn up and make him some sort of beast that KO'ed a Prime legend in Pacquiao but you got to be realistic here.
      I think Crawford has an excellent resume not for beating any one great fighter but for beating lots of good fighters in dominant fashion. Horn is very average and did not deserve to beat Pacquiao and he is not Crawford's best win. Crawford beat champions that actually deserved to be champions.

Comment

adding a fluky, gift getting BUM like horn ?!?!?!?

Comment

yup horn is the most notable fighter on his resume.

Comment

Nobody can questions Crawford's high level skills but the guy has had a ridiculously easy path to all of these belts. Best win is a FW in Gamboa at 135, that pretty much says it all.

Comment

Buds resume is starting to shape up - he's a fantastic fighter, but he's also been real fortunate with how the title fights have lined up for him. I know there are those who would disagree, and I'm not a big fan of Arum myself, but I'm doubting he would have got the opportunities he has with a different promoter.

Overall Bud's resume is probably at least the equal of any of his contemporaries, but he lacks a signature win against a proven champion (like Spence over Brook or Keith over DSG for instance)... I have no doubt he'll get there though.

Comment

For those shitting on Crawford, isn't he supposed to fight whoever is put in front of him? Who are these great fighters he's ducked?

Comment

you must be joking theres not a single top fighter on there.

Comment

It will get better.

Comment

It's a weird one, as his CV doesn't look great name-wise. But he has dominated divisions and collected belts. He's clearly a top fighter, one of the best in the sport today. But yeah, his CV does lack something.

If the fights can be made though, there's some big fights at WW to make.

Comment

Working...
                      X