No announcement yet.

Purge Election Year: Piece of Liberal Trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purge Election Year: Piece of Liberal Trash

The political undertones were just overwhelming. If you haven't seen this movie, you wouldn't be losing anything, so spoiler alert ahead if you still do want to check it out.

It starts with a blatantly obvious good Democrat vs evil Republican nominee debating. The democrat nominee is a female senator looking to abolish the purge. Her opponent is a Mitt Romney look alike but a million more times despicable, with the slogan of "Keep America Great".

There is a righteous black panther party group looking to abolish the "NFAA" association who are selling weapons for the purge who are obviously super evil and blatant representation of the NRA. The NRA is not happy that this female senator is going to try and abolish the purge so they contract a neo nazi mercenary group to assassinate her, because of course that is who white republicans associate with.

Thankfully she has the white good guy security officer from the last movie protecting her. (This guy is a representation of what emasculated white liberal men want to be perceived as). He rescues her and they team up with the black lives matter movment and their mexican friend all of whom are brandishing AK-47's Soviet Style assault rifles, the classic weapon choice of failed revolutions and communism.

They ultimately take down the evil white Christian republicans in a church setting built by the original founding fathers of America. Of course they couldn't pass up the chance to attack Christianity and the original founding fathers as well. Following that night of the purge the movie shows election results for both candidates being tallied on TV, and if it wasn't blatantly obvious already, they just went ahead and put the cherry on top by portraying the female senator winning states in blue and her evil opponent winning states in red.
    Last edited by Enayze; 07-22-2016, 05:48 PM.

I wanna start a purge 24/7/365 against people that use the terms "liberal" & "conservative". The US would be a better country within 6 month & the currently do nothing government would have been completely overthrown.

Comment

Hollywood always uses this BS propaganda, in real life Republicans want limited Government, its the democrats who want government control yet they make the conservative the one who wants to control the people smh

They pretty much know people are stupid and easy to brainwash, almost all the young people I know vote democrat some chick even told me because the democrats are hip and cool smh.

Comment

I just had two white female young riders that said trump is gonna kill all black if gets elected, they are againts trump while hilary is gona save the day..... Despite me telling them to consider that thess mess about race explode on Umama and Hilarys watch..... SM f@ckin H

Comment

meh.... i think you make too much of a deal about a movie. i actually enjoyed it. i really like the first one, the concept of the purge and a dystopian future like that is quite interesting

Comment

Movies is serious tool for propaganda
            Bet how many watched the movie that is uneducated about Politics.

The movie definitely affected millions of minds

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Hollywood always uses this BS propaganda, in real life Republicans want limited Government, its the democrats who want government control yet they make the conservative the one who wants to control the people smh

They pretty much know people are stupid and easy to brainwash, almost all the young people I know vote democrat some chick even told me because the democrats are hip and cool smh.
              Just like those clowns burning the flags last night protesting the RNC. When asked why they hate America, they had no answer.

One guy simply said: "Phuk America and Phuk you"

Another white dude afraid to show his full face said: "this country is a disgrace". The reporter asked him where he would like to live that is a better place than America and the idiot replies: "Why would I leave America? It's my home". Reporter then asks him why stay here if it's so bad that you want to burn the flag and the response was: "I want to make America great." Reporter responds, how will you make it great? Clown just stands there speechless.

These are the types of idiot liberals we have in this country right now.

Comment

Didn't read any of that political **** you just wrote and the movies political intentions. Movie has such horrible acting that people shouldn't watch it because of that. "I want my candy bar now b*tch"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                  Didn't read any of that political **** you just wrote and the movies political intentions. Movie has such horrible acting that people shouldn't watch it because of that. "I want my candy bar now b*tch"
                  You weren't a fan of her acting?

Comment

...I think you need to step away from your chosen internet echo chambers for a while and get back out among people living in reality, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                    X