• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Robert Guerrero: "Go sit on Floyd Lap"
    hahahah that's funny as **** if he said that

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    He hasn't cracked a mil yet.
    wow and he throws 15k at strippers aready? He's probably going to buy so much useless **** when he makes more lol

Comment

He's marketing himself. He's a young guy with a young man's mind and he's going to reach teenagers and generate interest.

Back when that mp8 youtube page came out filming Manny, I recall thinking more fighters should use the digital age to their advantage. If, for instance, a fighter like Vazquez (who many found very unappealing because of his fighting style) started putting out weekly clips of his daily life or something, and training footage, he would ultimately reach some kind of audience and capture peoples attention. It would obviously have to be done the right way. It's about building a rapport so that fans don't just remember you as the boring fighter they saw sometime ago. Create your own media. It doesn't even have to be filming, that's the great thing about twitter. I don't have an account, but I catch myself googling certain names to see what they're up to.

I personally don't find watching Broner go to clubs interesting, but others WILL, and that's how he'll keeps himself relevant when he doesn't have a fight scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
        Enjoy.

was he licking stripper puss*y again?

Comment

Doing it big and putting dudes in labor that don't even know him over it.

Comment

Love how 20% of the posts here are "I don't care..."

But you here.

My only comment about Broner and his antics outside of the ring is I hope they don't interfere with his boxing. Otherwise, I could care less because he's handling business inside the ring.

I hope he includes a lot of footage of him training. That's the shiet most of us enjoy seeing.

Comment

Not a hater of Broner but i wish he would just lose his next fight just to put him down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                Love how 20% of the posts here are "I don't care..."

But you here.

My only comment about Broner and his antics outside of the ring is I hope they don't interfere with his boxing. Otherwise, I could care less because he's handling business inside the ring.

I hope he includes a lot of footage of him training. That's the shiet most of us enjoy seeing.

Wow, most of his fans enjoy his shiet. (on the toilet)

Comment

lol he young doe.

man that back flop had me crying

Comment

Yeah I'd watch that... even if there may be a lack of training footage (hope not doe)

Comment

OK, this time I actually watched the trailer. If it's 90% training, and 10% clowning, then I'll watch it, otherwise, why the **** would I even waste my time???

Comment

Working...
                      X