Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So wait Arum's BIG proposal was 14 days and 50/50??? LMAO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    i remember reading that. Back in green i see....that was quick.
    Amazing isn't it? I'll be waiting to see what his minions have to say today. Looks like Cotto is being lined up already.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I remember joking about a week ago that I'd be waiting for GBP to come back and confirm that Arum's offer was 50/50 and thirteen days. And that I'd be disgusted. And NATAS immediately jumped in and said, "So if GBP says it then you would believe it?" I responded, "No, I'd just wait for Arum to confirm that he was full of **** himself."

Well, this time Arum didn't wait for the other side to say anything. And why should he? the same posters will now find a NEW way to excuse Pac and Arum for this ridiculous offer. And anyone who thinks GBP agreed to this is dumb as hell. Arum essentially ripped up the proposal he received and made a new one that he knew no one would accept. I guarantee you that these same fans who thought the idea of that happening was ludicrous will now find a new way to blind themselves. These same people just don't want to come to the grips with the fact that Manny Pacquiao will never comply to full testing or anything close to it. The explanations are too much for them to bear.
      I said the same thing-I said that I wouldn't be surprised if this "contract" was for the old deal or was a B.S. offer... sure enough,it is.Oddly enough,as a fan,I wish Floyd would take it and beat Arum's baby up.
      If they are agreeing to testing,they should know that USADA makes the cut-off period,not the fighters!

Arum needs to accept that if he wants the fight,then he goes ALL the way with USADA's discretion, not Floyd or Manny's.
      Last edited by damned1974; 07-07-2010, 07:06 AM.

Comment

so wait, you dont know fcuk all about whats being negotiated, so shut the fcuk up and wait until we have some official news.

Comment

*****s are ****in joke. Pac accepted the 14 day proposal already. now these floydiots want Pac to concede with the 60-40. are u nuts? Pac is the most famous boxer in the world. Move on Pac. Floyd needs you more than u need him.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
            *****s are ****in joke. Pac accepted the 14 day proposal already. now these floydiots want Pac to concede with the 60-40. are u nuts? Pac is the most famous boxer in the world. Move on Pac. Floyd needs you more than u need him.
            60/40 is not realistic...I personally would say 55/45 in Floyd's favour since BOTH fighters use recent fights as a bargaining chip.

14 days was the OLD offer that Floyd said himself would no longer be valid once negotiations fell through-Bob Arum and Manny's team KNOW this,but are playing games.

Personally, if Pac can take 14 days,he should take the full testing at USADA's discretion and let them call the shots....if they cut off at 2 weeks-good,if not-that is THEIR choice-not the fighters.
            When you grant authority to randomized testing,you cannot tell them when to cut it off-it makes you look bad...it's all or nothing.
            Last edited by damned1974; 07-07-2010, 07:16 AM.

Comment

We dont know what's going on but i would say reading what Arum had to say last week about the "Proposal" i doubt he or GBP have agree anything, We are more close to a Pac-Margarito fight than a Pac-Mayweather fight, I hope am wrong but thats what instincts tells me.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                60/40 is not realistic...I personally would say 55/45 in Floyd's favour since BOTH fighters use recent fights as a bargaining chip.

14 days was the OLD offer that Floyd said himself would no longer be valid once negotiations fell through-Bob Arum and Manny's team KNOW this,but are playing games.

Personally, if Pac can take 14 days,he should take the full testing at USADA's discretion and let them call the shots....if they cut off at 2 weeks-good,if not-that is THEIR choice-not the fighters.
                When you grant authority to randomized testing,you cannot tell them when to cut it off-it makes you look bad...it's all or nothing.
                if u think the offer 55-45 is fair for Pac then u are dreaming. If i am Pac, it's 50-50 or forget about it.

Pac already accepted the 14 day testing when he should even accept the testing in the first place and now u want him to accept the 55-45 offer.

Now tell me who is ducking who coz unless ur blind it is crystal clear that somebody is blatantly ducking somebody. And im sure it's not Pac.

Comment

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ayweather.html

Manny Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, said Tuesday that the Filipino fighter has made a significant concession on a pre-fight drug screening plan with Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s camp, adding Pacquiao is "all in. He's agreed to what they're demanding."

Arum declined to discuss purse-split negotiations but he said Pacquiao has agreed to submit to random pre-fight blood tests up to 14 days before a fight with Mayweather. The bout is tentatively scheduled for Nov. 13, most likely in Las Vegas.

In negotiations that extended into early this year and ultimately crumbled over the drug-testing dispute, Pacquiao declined to give a blood sample closer than 24 days before the fight, a stance affirmed by an independent mediator but rejected by Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ayweather.html

Manny Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, said Tuesday that the Filipino fighter has made a significant concession on a pre-fight drug screening plan with Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s camp, adding Pacquiao is "all in. He's agreed to what they're demanding."

Arum declined to discuss purse-split negotiations but he said Pacquiao has agreed to submit to random pre-fight blood tests up to 14 days before a fight with Mayweather. The bout is tentatively scheduled for Nov. 13, most likely in Las Vegas.

In negotiations that extended into early this year and ultimately crumbled over the drug-testing dispute, Pacquiao declined to give a blood sample closer than 24 days before the fight, a stance affirmed by an independent mediator but rejected by Mayweather.
                    14 days? I thought that was for the last negotiation that was refused by Team Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      14 days? I thought that was for the last negotiation that was refused by Team Pacquiao?
                      That's what I thought as well. Well they should've signed last time in March. If *******s want to say Floyd is ducking now. Then it's clear that Manny ducked the fight in March since these were the exact terms. Floyd even agreed to all of Manny's demands for glove size, 10mil penalty etc, etc. Be fair and balanced, in business time=money. Team pac wasted 3 months of time not signing the fight in March so now they have to pay and make some concessions. If not then stop faking like you are trying to make the fight and go fight cheatto.
                      Last edited by BoxingTech718; 07-07-2010, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X