Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM/Diaz is still my FOTY. (Thanks to GP)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM/Diaz is still my FOTY. (Thanks to GP)

Last week I thought Martinez/PWill surpassed it, but after this refresher course by GP, JMM/Diaz has inched back into #1 status.

Marquez the Master.

jmm vs diaz was an epic fight, one that i think showed what the twp combatants are all about. they both met fire with fire, if you want a FOTY just stick two mexicans in the ring!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
      jmm vs diaz was an epic fight, one that i think showed what the twp combatants are all about. they both met fire with fire, if you want a FOTY just stick two mexicans in the ring!!!
      After rewatching that fight a few times its clear to me JMM wanted to slug it out w/ Diaz.

He has the skills to outbox the **** out of him like he did Rocky Juarez, but he wanted to show the kid who the "real" Mexican was.

JMM=God.

Comment

I agree. In terms of consistent action, and relevance of fight(Lineal Lightweight Championship fight between the clear #1 and #2 of the division), Marquez/Diaz is still the clear number 1 to me.

I SHOT outta my seat when Marquez knocked Diaz down the first time. Woke my whole house up.

Comment

Working...
        X