Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her run ended the same time it began because she didn't understand the significance, or lack there of, of 1/1000 result. It is almost like Trump can predict the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
      Her run ended the same time it began because she didn't understand the significance, or lack there of, of 1/1000 result. It is almost like Trump can predict the future.
      Trump is playing them like fiddles.

He's on a different level.

He's a successful businessman with decades of real life experience. They are a bunch of insulated lifer politicians.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel for a guy like Trump.

And now you see why lifer politicians, of both sides, fought so hard to keep Trump from winning.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Consult a geneologist before you make claims.

She has Native American ancestry. That has been proven.
          You know almost everyone does at some level right?

We all share same/similar dna.

What is she 0.009%?

I think most Europeans are 0.018% native American blood. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Pay up, pay up
            Pay up because she's not native American?

Wtf?

Are you a ******?

Serious question.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              When someone says Native American, 100% means North American Indians especially when you are in the US and you claim to have Cherokee blood.

This isn’t a gotcha on Trump at all...
              Not even north America indians.

"Indians" in Canada aren't called native americans.

They're called what native canadians? Or first people or some bull****.

Comment

• You have to be 1/16th to be considered native american.

1 great grandparent at least.

She's not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I'm 100% certain, Trump has an account on 4Chan, his troll level is too high.
                  Don Jr definitely browses The_Donald and possibly /pol/ as well. I suspect he passes on a lot of material to his dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Raw View Post
                    Hey ya'll, it's your good friend SunSpace. I saw the topic and couldn't resist showing ya'll my updated results. Trump should keep his end of the verbal contract and pay the charity money lol

You should all take the test, too! We're all mixed: one world!

Although, I will admit something to the alt-righties here. I did some research, and found out that I'm just related to Irish royalty; I don't necessarily descend from them. Still cool to know, though!

Another fun fact is thewhitegirl's related to Marie Antoinette, aka "Let them eat cake!"

Which is pretty hilarious, since I used to always make fun of Marie whenever we'd see her depicted in a movie or a show, just because of that carefree nature

Maybe that's why thewhitegirl's so scorched-earth on here O_O. She simply doesn't care.

Anyhow, this may be my last message to ya'll. Jaded/Zaroku/AlexKid/JasonBoxing/whatever-his-other-alts-names-are permabanned me for exposing "Zaroku".

All I have to say is expect a lot of alt-posting from Trump-minded folk in the lead-up to the election XD; I know what you up to, Jaded!

Cya

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/it-w...est-stand-off/
                    Hey, it's your good friend, SunSpace:

Seeing as how I'm a descendant of the original American founders, I feel the information contained in my DNA sequencing analysis could aid in clearing up any confusion here. After leaving Africa, humans ventured into Asia, and even what is now Russia, and then my ancestors discovered the Americas. Good old Native versions of SunSpace from back then decided to cross from Alaska down through Canada, all the way to populate for the very first time what is now the US and South America. After this, these nice Amazon versions of SunSpace went up to the Caribbean, where you find me now, mostly battling alt-righties online.

In other words, my Cherokee brothers' leaders are seemingly a bit too concerned about making sure they're the top guys representing the tribe. To act like Native Americans are separated into “races of” Native Americans is wholly fictional. There may be different tribes, different customs, but discriminating against someone merely because they imagine there exists the possibility of “South Native American” DNA is unjust. We're the same people.

As you can see in my results, my 10.2% Native American also covers East and North Asian. Native Americans are Asians, too, if you didn't know, which is why the eyes are similar. They're Asians, Russians, and a whole other bunch of the people we know today around the world. So much so that, even after thousands of years, we still share DNA that's labeled as strictly East/North Asian.

Thank you!

This Native American broadcast has been brought to you by:

Puerto Rico, Abandoned Island of Enchantment.

Slogan: We've even got Drake, now!

(Funny story: When I put gold-colored sunglasses on, my students kept on calling me "Bad Bunny," and asking me to do that weird eye-stretching thing he does, lol. I haven't really listened to his music, personally, but I find it funny that Drake is singing in Spanish now. So, for the sake of trolling, there ya go!)

(And, either way, 1/32nd White boys shouldn't be talkin' bout no purity.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_John_Baker
                    Last edited by bigmill; 10-17-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                      My Dad took one of those 23 and me or whatever tests and it was about 0.5% Polynesian. There's no chance anyone in my family had any Polynesian blood, until my Mom and Dads generation none of them had ever lived outside England, some guy in Samoa must have a few of the same genes and because of that it marks it up as a region, but whatever, get me on that positive discrimination gravy train
                      You can get someone's DNA through a blow job.
                      Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X