No announcement yet.

***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    I.............will.....................speak...... .........slowly............Please.............try. ..........to........follow!

Modifications are BS. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can over come them.
    What the fwak are you talkin bout mate? you ******ed? you been sippin back on a little of o' grandpaws medicine have ya??

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
      I normally shoot outdoors... Haven't been to the gunshot/indoor range in a min... I had heard they passed some law in Jan of this year about ARs/AKs just didn't know if the mods were made more sever or if they outlawed them altogether...haven't kept up on the latest news....but you know that's where we are heading.......
      If they sell it you're good to go

I cant keep up with all the stupid rules either if I wanted to

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        If they sell it you're good to go

I cant keep up with all the stupid rules either if I wanted to
        This, My father in law is always asking how to make his guns legal. Such a PITA.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          This, My father in law is always asking how to make his guns legal. Such a PITA.
          My friend is always paranoid about his ar-15 build

Scared hell get arrested or they'll mess with him at the range

I told him just get a ruger mini 14 and stfu lol

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            My friend is always paranoid about his ar-15 build

Scared hell get arrested or they'll mess with him at the range

I told him just get a ruger mini 14 and stfu lol
            You are both white ain'tcha?????

Comment

• Comment

You are both white ain'tcha?????
                Asian

Filipino chinese

Comment

• Got another sig p320.

I just wanted the fcu.

Gonna change the entire thing. Slide, frame, sight, etc.

Comment

So can you still buy AR's in SoCal??
                    LOL! I bought 3 AK's before the first ban in CA. A gun store in my city read the writing on the wall. The owner was a retired Marine and in his 70's. I had already bought three weapons from him in two years and countless boxes of ammo and accessories.

He called me up and said I'm only gonna be open for 3 more days. I made it on the last day. I always wanted an AK-47 he had 2 Russian and one Chinese. I bought one Russian ant the regular price no discount. The SGT Major told me look son I want to make you a deal. When I close shop I have to put the rest of the guns on consignment to states where they are legal, transfer fees, taxes and registration I loose money!

If you don't have the money, next pay cheek pay full price for the other Russian and the Chinese is free.

Years later It's the best deal I ever made gun wise!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      LOL! I bought 3 AK's before the first ban in CA. A gun store in my city read the writing on the wall. The owner was a retired Marine and in his 70's. I had already bought three weapons from him in two years and countless boxes of ammo and accessories.

He called me up and said I'm only gonna be open for 3 more days. I made it on the last day. I always wanted an AK-47 he had 2 Russian and one Chinese. I bought one Russian ant the regular price no discount. The SGT Major told me look son I want to make you a deal. When I close shop I have to put the rest of the guns on consignment to states where they are legal, transfer fees, taxes and registration I loose money!

If you don't have the money, next pay cheek pay full price for the other Russian and the Chinese is free.

Years later It's the best deal I ever made gun wise!
                      Ak are pricey now

Especially the og Russian or Chinese

I have a norinco type 56s

Original pre assault weapons ban style

I was gonna fix it up but I think I'm better just keeping it stock with original parts

Comment

Working...
                      X