No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    BTW, I don't usually target forum members but LACEDUP, you can use a better gif to show off Wilder's WILD tendencies than him slipping on the damn sign in the middle of the ring.
    That's not what the gif is showing though. I could use the classic Washington "KO" if I wanted to show that

Comment

OP needs to let Hearn's nuts breathe a little.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        The man has a huge fight coming up, why cant Hearn wait until after the damn fight man?? How can ya'll ignore common sense?
        This lol. Fast Eddie is trying to pull a fast one cuz he knows Wilder's stick will rise if he knocks off fury.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Mr "I want 50-50" and his manager mrs "no meeting" have been found out.

They don't want meetings, they don't respond to contracts, they don't want to talk

yet claim AJ is ducking.

Only an absolute mental ****** would still believe AJ ducked these fools
          There was a poll about this before.

How about you make a new poll thread and let's compare the results to verify how much differently people are seeing this now, because honestly, it seems to me like you are just completely fabricating this idea that people are viewing this differently now.

Comment

A fight that is based on calling AJ a coward, but he's the one rejecting meetings and contracts. Not just now, but before the Fury fight was even mentioned!
            They are focused on Fury and a rematch after so why would they entertain meetings until this fight is over? C'mon Laced, you know they accepted the terms of the last contract but wanted the date and venue and Hearn kept it from them cause he was looking to do it next year instead of this year. Then he tried to throw the same contract at them for April even after team Wilder said since the fight wasn't happening this year they weren't accepting the same contract for next year. Who would? If I can fight and raise my profile and get a good win to get more leverage I'm not taking a previous deal to earn the same I may have agreed to when I didn't have that leverage, nobody would do that

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              They are focused on Fury and a rematch after so why would they entertain meetings until this fight is over? C'mon Laced, you know they accepted the terms of the last contract but wanted the date and venue and Hearn kept it from them cause he was looking to do it next year instead of this year. Then he tried to throw the same contract at them for April even after team Wilder said since the fight wasn't happening this year they weren't accepting the same contract for next year. Who would? If I can fight and raise my profile and get a good win to get more leverage I'm not taking a previous deal to earn the same I may have agreed to when I didn't have that leverage, nobody would do that

The same way they announced this fight without a date and venue 😂😂😂😂

Go and look at Boxing Socials recent interview with shelley finkel. The amount of hypocrisy coming out of that mans mouth is unreal.

They are constantly calling out Joshua. Why? they got a contract and didn’t sign it on terms they accepted. They then said the offer they accepted was crap. Yet it’s Hearns fault.

Absolutely hilarious.

Comment

That's cool. but then don't claim the other guy is ducking when you're just playing the game yourself.

They accepted and offer, received a contract and then immediately that offer was complete crap

You couldn't make this up and you guys are lapping it up like dogs.

eddie hearn is 100% "ducking" if ducking as a term falls under the umbrella of fighting next year, for much less, and at home. intentionally. he's gone about it several ways. saying wilder has to fight dillian white first, giving a guarantee around what joe parker made, holding ut on a date and venue until joshua miraculously had a "mandatory," asking for 50 million and then turning around and saying they'd rather have the fight at home.

that is what it is, spiin it however you would like. is some measure of blame to be put on wilder's team? sure, they want what is ideal for the fighter, but it sure as hell isn't anywhere near as much as eddie hearn who you all claim holds all the chips and because he says yay or nay on joshua there is some merit to that.

eddie hearn has come out and said that this current crop of UK fans are casual soccer fans. he's literally said this. who is eating what up? there is no spinmaster making his way to the ears of casual boxing fans in america you guys have eddie, whether you realize what he is doing as he negotiates through the media or not! it certainly isn't shelly finkle , you bet your ass people acknowledge less direct influence from him than they do eddie hearn.
                Last edited by New England; 10-06-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

dude it's a dual PPV Fight takes place in America but it'll still be PPV in the UK obviously.

Both frank and shelly have admitted to wanting that fight on BT. Obviously that's impossible for Joshua.

You can try again though with your limited knowledge

i've never seen any corroborating sources saying htat frankwarren or BT's money was neccessary for the 50 million guarantee to be funded. where is your source? and don't say eddie hearn

what i have heard is that frank warren was a part of the planning on the proposal side from CBS and showtime, they wanted to guage the marketplace in england, so they brought frank warren in as a consultant. he's very good friends with shelly finkle.

that is what i have heard from several sources, but none of this is corroborated. prove to me that frank warren's money was involved in this. so far all i have seen from his mouth is that he saw the contract and was familiar with the terms, because he's shelly finkle's best friend in british boxing, or one of the,

and before you tell me that's an unlikely styory, you have no idea hwat you're talking about if you don't think businesspeople with decades old relationship discuss sensitive information off the record, it's a huge part of being able to navigate a marketplace and assess value.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    OP needs to let Hearn's nuts breathe a little.
                    Seriously... It's painful to watch these dudes freaking the fuk out just because a British promoted embarrassed himself.

This is like that old viral video, "Leave Britney alone!!"
                    At first you laugh your ass off, then you think, "Fuuuk... that's a real human being living like that..."

Comment

trying to sway the people, the people not having it.

Comment

Working...
                      X