Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see Munguia fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-Rock would be a good fight.

Comment

Ishe Smith will be the perfect fight for him at this point. I don't think Lara is a good choice for him, he has way too much skills. A fight with Hurd at this point will be a war but in the end Mungia will end worst then Fernando Vargas. And let's not forget Fernando was a better skilled boxer than Mungia. Charlo also has too much skill. But if I had to choose who i would pit Mungia against between Charlo or Hurd...it would have to be Hurd, only because he comes at you & that gives you a punchers chance. Of course I still think my boy Hurd will beat Charlo doe...
      Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 07-24-2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        Sadam Ali is with Golden Boy and got an 1 option with Munguia incase of a rematch clause but obviously Ali doesn't want one so Golden Boy did the option vs. Smith. No idea what's Munguia's relationship with Golden Boy at this point. Unless he signs with them, they have no more options on him.
        Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
          Id almost hate to see lara in another rough fight which would most likely be the case with munguia. That hurd fight alone had to have taken a toll. No way management can see back to back hard puncher breakdown fights as a good career move
          Indeed! Even though "in a vacuum, Lara has more overall skills than Munguia or Hurd", I don't want to see a 35 years old Lara vs this style. Though, he might have to in order to pay for that new Rolls-Royce:
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BiqZBwon...dylara_oficial

War Lara!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
            You think Rosado is on the same level as Smith or just below? He's tough like him and he'll give Munguia rounds which is something he needs.
            Hes probably on the same level. One thing is for sure though go look at rosados resume and then liams resume its like night and day, liam has canelo on there and now munguia but besides those 2 i dont know any of those guys on there.

Comment

Either Margarito in Tijuana, or Castano in a unification match.

The only acceptable soft touches should be Harrison, Hogan, Teixeira, or Bejaran.

Comment

Working...
              X