Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao takes Meth and is scared of Mayweather Jr, Foreman, and Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao takes Meth and is scared of Mayweather Jr, Foreman, and Marquez

Rick Rockwell
    Sacramento Fight Sports Examiner
    January 25, 2010

For Manny Pacquiao, 2010 has become a magnet for some of boxing’s well known figures to come out and make accusations about him. These boxing figures accuse Manny of taking meth or being a coward. My initial reaction to these accusations was HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA…. Hold on, let me catch my breath… HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA… Are you kidding me?

He’s on Meth

"That mother***** is on the A-side meth, that's what the f*** he's on," "It's called the A-side meth. He on that or he on something else. The A-side meth is what they used to have 500 years ago. Remember when the Philippines were fighting the US soldiers? They were shooting them motherf****s with 45s. And 45s were bouncing off their motherf****ng a$$. They weren't even dying!" -- Roger Mayweather (source:Filipino Sports Examiner)

Hey Roger, if Manny were on meth, he wouldn’t be moving up in weight classes he would be moving down. Next, he would have failed at least one drug test by now. And lastly, the man would be tweaking too much to be fighting.

Roger, you are absurd. These comments make no sense and they make you appear to be the one on meth. However, to confirm my thoughts on his comments, Sacramento's Lynn Hutchinson, who has a degree in US History, shared the following:

* "Roger's comments are historically inaccurate. I majored in US History and I can't find any historical incident where US soldiers were shooting Filipinos that were on meth. His comments are absurd and should be laughed at"..

So, Roger thank you for taking a time out from beating up women to provide us with these hilarious comments.

He’s Scared

If meth accusations weren’t enough, we have multiple fighters coming out and saying or implying that Pacquiao is scared to fight them.

* Floyd Mayweather Jr: “Manny needs to stop making his excuses, step up and fight." (source:Mayweather accepts no responsibility for failed negotiations with Pacquiao)
    * Juan Manuel Marquez: “When the fight between Mayweather against Pacquiao fell through, De La Hoya told me that I was the next option [for Pacquiao] and I told him that I was ready to fight once more with him. He told me that he would speak with Bob Arum, but in the end they surprised me with his decision that he preferred to sign another fight, so once again he is afraid me.” (source: Juan Manuel Marquez must be drunk off his ‘urine’ if he thinks Pacquiao is scared)
    * Yuri Foreman: ““When the whole Mayweather thing was going on, Freddie Roach said we want to fight. But then when it comes up, they really don’t want to fight.” source: BoxingScene

Roger Mayweather, Juan Manuel Marquez, Yuri Foreman, and Floyd Mayweather Jr are out of their minds. They take these shots at Manny Pacquiao outside of the ring because they can’t do it inside the ring. The Mayweathers are nothing more than cowardly criminals. Marquez has killed too many brain cells with his urine addiction and Foreman better be careful of what he asks for.

I wish that fighters would just fight and keep their mouths shut. I wish criminals like Roger Mayweather would just rot away in prison. Oh well, at least we got a good laugh with this….And that's all we can do now is just laugh at them. Because we know that Pacquiao is better than them on every level from a boxer to a human being..

However, if you really want to bash on them then check out my previous articles:

* If it quacks like a duck, clucks like a chicken, & runs like a coward then it must be Mayweather Jr
    * Floyd Mayweather Jr's 'criminal record' far outweighs his boxing record
    * The Mayweathers are a family of boxers and criminals
    * Juan Manuel Marquez must be drunk off his ‘urine’ if he thinks Pacquiao is scared

http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Sacr...an-and-Marquez
    Last edited by ThunderWolf; 01-27-2010, 06:25 AM.

ehhhh...... he could have beaten floyd and probably would have killed marquez in a rubber match.

he should fear yuri though. yuri would have taxed his ass.

Comment

why is manny ducking foreman now when they first name him to fight manny everyone was saying that his cherry picking a weak champion on 154 to get another world record 8weight champ. Now they choose clottey all the sudden his scared...wow amazing...

Comment

I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
        http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion

Comment

Yuri Foreman would have killed Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
            http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion
            Nice try, except Manny never failed a drug test and meth use would certainly show up on any standard urine test. Typical that a Floyd cheerleader would dig up an eight year old thread just to stir up their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Nice try, except Manny never failed a drug test and meth use would certainly show up on any standard urine test. Typical that a Floyd cheerleader would dig up an eight year old thread just to stir up their agenda.
              So you think Manny is lying?

He didn't use really use meth?

Manny could have easily used a whizzinator to pass urine test that don't monitor biomarkers.

Just saying.

Comment

Remember when all the pacf@gs laughed at Roger when he was speaking nothing but facts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  So you think Manny is lying?

He didn't use really use meth?

Manny could have easily used a whizzinator to pass urine test that don't monitor biomarkers.

Just saying.
                  No, but he would not have been able to use meth and not have it come up on a urine test. Meth is also a stimulant that would likely inhibit his ability to focus and train, it would not enhance his performance, especially over twelve rounds. You are reaching for straws out of some desperate attempt to discredit him.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    No, but he would not have been able to use meth and not have it come up on a urine test. Meth is also a stimulant that would likely inhibit his ability to focus and train, it would not enhance his performance, especially over twelve rounds. You are reaching for straws out of some desperate attempt to discredit him.

Based on your misinformed opinion, WADA should lift the ban on stimulants. Smh.

And how can you claim I am "reaching for straws" when all I did was post a direct quote pertaining to the threads topic and original post?

Comment

Working...
                    X