• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Donald de la Hoya

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

The U.S. Embassy in London had to correct Trump's lies

Is this hyperbole 1bad65 or fluid speech JimRaynor? Or maybe he's just uninformed?
      No he is just sh it for brains. His lemmings will never admit it. They are hired by the Koch brothers to try an convert us. So they will post all day without regard to truth or logic. Carry on and ignore as I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        No he is just sh it for brains. His lemmings will never admit it. They are hired by the Koch brothers to try an convert us. So they will post all day without regard to truth or logic. Carry on and ignore as I do.
        I just put 1bad65 on ignore for lying on me and refusing to acknowledge the lie when i proved to him it was a lie. Its cool to go back & forth about politics but when you gotta resort to lying on me cuz you can't defend Trump's actions I don't have anything else to say to you and you don't have anything else to say to me.

I put Jim on ignore yesterday when he got mad at Durbin for telling everybody what Trump said. And said Durbin is a hypocrite because he's pretty sure Durbin has said racist things behind closed doors.

Proof Trump is a bigot= Jim is ok with that

Absolutely no proof Durbin is a bigot= Jim gets outraged at Durbin

That's an irrational person unstable person.

But I've noticed Trump supporters have started to take on his personality when it comes to defending him.

Comment

I just put 1bad65 on ignore for lying on me and refusing to acknowledge the lie when i proved to him it was a lie. Its cool to go back & forth about politics but when you gotta resort to lying on me cuz you can't defend Trump's actions I don't have anything else to say to you and you don't have anything else to say to me.
          Wow, what a snowflake.

Looks like I was correct when I called you nothing but a superfan playing Gotcha!

You're throwing a fit because I wont acknowledge and congratulate you for scoring in nonsense Gotcha! games.

You're even more pathetic than I thought.

But we both know it's because I've backed you into corners several times this week and you were having to avoid my points and questions.

Putting me on ignore absolves you from ducking in the future. You just don't show up to the debate in the first place.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I put Jim on ignore yesterday when he got mad at Durbin for telling everybody what Trump said. And said Durbin is a hypocrite because he's pretty sure Durbin has said racist things behind closed doors.

But I've noticed Trump supporters have started to take on his personality when it comes to defending him.
          LMFAO!!!

Yeah, he was stumping you too. Dude, ever think it might be you're stuck defending the indefensible??

Trump's policies are working, and the Russia collusion nonsense your political heroes fed you has all but fallen apart.

Why not just call them out for being wrong (or lying to you) and join the people who told you from the start you were being hoodwinked?

Is team loyalty really this important to you??
          Last edited by 1bad65; 01-13-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            This article illustrate the problem I have with Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/1027345001/

Trump tweets:

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

As the article points out:

Problem with that explanation is that Trump's tweet misrepresented the history of the U.S. Embassy move. According to the State Department and the U.S. Embassy itself, it was the administration of President George W. Bush — not Obama — that decided to build a new embassy in 2006 and chose the new location in 2008.
            Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            President Trump announced he was canceling a trip to the UK in a late night tweet that blamed Barack Obama for moving the U.S. Embassy in London, even though the decision was made under the Bush administration.
            Trump was expected to travel to the UK next month to open a new U.S. Embassy in southwest London, as protest groups threatened to stage the “biggest demonstration in British history.”
            Trump tweeted, “Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for ‘peanuts,’ only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!”

An announcement in October 2008 — three months before Obama entered office — revealed the U.S. Embassy would be relocated from Grosvenor Square in London's ritzy Mayfair district to Nine Elms in Wandsworth.

Robert Tuttle, the ambassador appointed by Bush, defended the decision in 2008 by saying it was the result of a “long and careful process.”
            Over the past 2-3 years Trump has shown himself to be a liar, petty, & vengeful. Many regulations he's overturned he did it for no other reason than it was instituted by Obama. Relaxing nursing home regulations, relaxing baggage fees regulations, and even DACA. Those were all done just to spite Obama. Especially DACA cuz soon after he didn't renew it he said we have to fix it. Now he's blaming DACA on the Dems.

He's had a deep seeded hatred of Obama since Obama embarrassed him at the Whitehouse correspondence dinner simply by cracking jokes at his expense. He even refused to attend the dinner last year. That's how fragile he is. He didn't like Obama before but after that he was seething with hatred. His attacks on Obama increased after that. We all know Trump has been a womanizer for decades. That's between him & his wives but it shows a pattern

Now this comes out :

James O'Keefe says Trump asked him to go on birther-linked mission
            http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/12/media/james-okeefe-trump-obama-columbia-records/index.html

Considering Trump's behavior. His seething hatred of Obama. His pettiness & vengeful behavior .

Is it really a stretch to believe Trump hired hookers to piss on a bed just because Obama slept in it?

Comment

Over the past 2-3 years Trump has shown himself to be a liar, petty, & vengeful. Many regulations he's overturned he did it for no other reason than it was instituted by Obama.
              You're such a superfan.

In reality, Obama instituted a lot of job-killing regulations. They stifled economic growth. That's one reason why Obama averaged a paltry 2% annual GDP growth.

So Trump repealed a lot of them for that reason. And Viola!! GDP is up toe 3% annual growth within a year.

If you weren't such a pathetic superfan, you'd be having a learning experience.

But you've jammed your head in the sand because you cant admit you're wrong (or were lied to) on an Internet forum.

Choosing, even demanding, to remain ignorant in the face of truth is why your Party called you folks "stupid", and will keep treating you as such until you can put facts over your team loyalty.

Comment

• And your team's Russia collusion plan, well, it's falling apart as we speak.....

Fusion GPS, firm behind disputed Russia dossier, retracts its claim of FBI mole in Trump camp

Glenn Simpson, the Fusion GPS founder who sponsored the unverified anti-Trump dossier, claimed in August and again Jan. 2 that the FBI has a source inside the Trump camp who lent credence to the document.

When a transcript of his secret August testimony was released on Tuesday, news headlines immediately latched onto the disclosure as a boon to a dossier whose core charges of Donald Trump-Russia collusion have been denied and not confirmed publicly.

Then suddenly, as quick as the headlines went up, some one close to Fusion was waving off reporters. Mr. Simpson had “mischaracterized” the source. It was not some one on the Trump inside, but apparently an Australian diplomat.

Source, full story:
                http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/...nside-trump-t/

Comment

Word. I haven’t put either on ignore. I just skip their posts. Jim isn’t as 1bad doe.

I like the arguing bad and forth. I do it day for a living. I like listening to others position about politics. Keeps me from becoming a maniac to far to the left. But 1bad lied about he tax plan to me so I cut him off. I confirmed my suspicion that my taxes are going up we’re he was trumpeting(pun intended) that everyone gets a cut. Fuking trump screwing me over tonoay for his cut. 🖕🏾 Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    I like the arguing bad and forth. I do it day for a living.
                    Yeah, I'd love to see the legal briefs you write.

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    I like listening to others position about politics. Keeps me from becoming a maniac to far to the left.
                    Obviously it doesn't.

You're another DNC parrot. Once the discussions go past talking points, you're a fish out of water.

IBut 1bad lied about he tax plan to me so I cut him off.
                    First off, I can't decipher that mess.

But where'd I lie about the tax plan?

I'm getting a ta cut, and so are most taxpayers. I've said that many times, and it is true.

I
                    I confirmed my suspicion that my taxes are going up we’re he was trumpeting(pun intended) that everyone gets a cut. Fuking trump screwing me over tonoay for his cut. 🖕🏾 Trump.
                    Whoa there Mr Lawyer.

Watch those strawmen. You can't change someone's testimony must because they didn't say you wanted them to have said.

We all get an income tax cut. Now the laws regarding the writing off of State Income and property taxes is altered, so some people will pay more in taxes. (I believe about 80% of taxpayers get a cut. If you need a source, just ask.)

That's a fact, and it's how I've stated it.

I've told you no lies, and if you could understand and write English at a high school level, you'd know this.

Comment

• Blast from the past. Speaking about securing the border against illegal immigrants, which he did a great job of...... (IIRC after his two terms, the amount of illegal aliens in America was about 11-12 MILLION). Ironic that fans of the half-black feminist fraud have been calling Trump "racist" for actually trying to take action against these illegals tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X