Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Backs Fury To Rise To The Occasion With Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox acting like a ***** ring side at the Jennings fight should knock him down at least 5 spots on the all time heavyweight ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I read the quotes in the article he doesn’t really **** on anyone. It just seems he gave an honest prediction on what he thinks will happen on an upcoming matchup. I don’t think he’s childish enough to cater his picks and views to what social media fans and message board say. He’s in his 40s. Aren’t you also?
      There are a lot of children on here. Instead of focusing on boxing, they are busy trying to win points for their favourite boxers. Posting childish remarks about someone that they don't even know.

I feel Fury has the style to beat all these guys at the top but i don't think he can do it right now. If he beats Wilder after just two fights back, then it says more about Wilder and the state of the HW division.

Comment

Fury being put to sleep by Wilder as punishment for putting boxing fans to sleep in his fights.

Comment

Rise to the occasion is like saying a boxer has heart. Heart doesn't win you fights but it helps if you also have skills. Wilder is particularly athletic for his size. Fury hasn't faced anyone with the combination of athleticism, size, and punching power Wilder has. Especially after just two fights where he wasn't impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            damn....lennox really ****ting on AJ once again

so he says AJ dont wanna fight wilder...then picks a guy, that AJs fans say is garbage now, to beat wilder....

ouch...and lennox is AJs idol

Mr. Henning, Lennox never mentioned AJ in this article; you did.

Fury’s class and I don’t rate Wilder as a boxer but let’s face it, his right hand’s like Pearl Harbour x 10 and to my mind, no-one does what Fury did to his body and comes back the same. Wilder will finish him late.

Comment

Of course he is gonna back his countryman, Lewis would get torched in the UK and all of that work he put in to build his rep (in the UK) would get burned to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                There are a lot of children on here. Instead of focusing on boxing, they are busy trying to win points for their favourite boxers. Posting childish remarks about someone that they don't even know.

I feel Fury has the style to beat all these guys at the top but i don't think he can do it right now. If he beats Wilder after just two fights back, then it says more about Wilder and the state of the HW division.
                Exactly. I see Wilder winning this fight but if loses it goes to show how unformed he's as a boxer.

Comment

Fury will probably be ahead of the scorecards when he gets drilled by the right hand but then again, most guys are ahead against Wilder until they get cracked.

Comment

I admire both fighters so much after this!! Nothing but respect for both men. Brilliant Fight!

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      Of course he is gonna back his countryman, Lewis would get torched in the UK and all of that work he put in to build his rep (in the UK) would get burned to the ground.
                      If you read the article though, you would of seen that LL backed WK to beat fury an he didn't get torched for that afterwards over Here? I'm sure he was asked on his opinion on the fight an outcome an it looks to me he did just that "-/

Comment

Working...
                      X