No announcement yet.

Duck...Duck...Goose Anybody?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck...Duck...Goose Anybody?

Martinez. Cotto. Alvarez. Saunders. Jacobs. Now Eubank, Jr.

We've seen all of the ducks. Is there a goose out there anywhere?

I swear, Golovkin will and should get HOF points from the amount of quality fighters continuously avoiding him.

I don't really get the argument though. Do they think he will slip that badly in a year?

I mean, a 35-year-old fighter can still be great if he hasn't been in a bunch of wars. GGG barely has ever lost a round. I think all the delays are only going to lead to a delayed fight.

Who will be the brave goose?

And just think. He could be headlining a PPV with Ward this fall. Gotta take advantage of the opportunities when you can. Especially when you're 34 years old. This world owes you nothing. There's a short window of greatness that opens up for only a select few. When it opens for you you gotta climb through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      And just think. He could be headlining a PPV with Ward this fall. Gotta take advantage of the opportunities when you can. Especially when you're 34 years old. This world owes you nothing. There's a short window of greatness that opens up for only a select few. When it opens for you you gotta climb through it.
      Wasn't he offered the fight with Ward when he already had signed on to face Lemieux? Everyone has a different story about these things.

Comment

He should drop to 154, clean out that hot division

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
          Martinez. Cotto. Alvarez. Saunders. Jacobs. Now Eubank, Jr.

We've seen all of the ducks. Is there a goose out there anywhere?

I swear, Golovkin will and should get HOF points from the amount of quality fighters continuously avoiding him.

I don't really get the argument though. Do they think he will slip that badly in a year?

I mean, a 35-year-old fighter can still be great if he hasn't been in a bunch of wars. GGG barely has ever lost a round. I think all the delays are only going to lead to a delayed fight.

Who will be the brave goose?
          Not many of those guys are of any quality.

Comment

Ggg need to switch promoter tom loffer cant get ggg a fight......the excuse the he avoided it getting real old

Comment

Lol imagine he drops to 154 chasing Canelo, all those 154lbs run to 160 lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                He should drop to 154, clean out that hot division
                Man,you know GGG is not about taking challenges and risks.

We're talking about a guy that stayed in the amateurs until he was dragged-away kicking and screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  Lol imagine he drops to 154 chasing Canelo, all those 154lbs run to 160 lol
                  Those guys work too hard to be afraid of anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Man,you know GGG is not about taking challenges and risks.

We're talking about a guy that stayed in the amateurs until he was dragged-away kicking and screaming.
                    This is the first I've heard someone take a shot at GGG's amateur career

This is hilarious . What next, the haters stop crying about GGG wearing white trunks?

Comment

Working...
                    X