Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Will Judge Kavanaugh be confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court?
Yes 33 82.50%
No 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2018, 11:48 AM #361
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15747 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 63,259.01
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
He didn't say she made this up because it's possible that there was a party, and some high school boy did grab her boobs at said party, but that boy was simply not Kavanaugh.
Ok, that could be the case.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:49 AM #362
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15747 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,259.01
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
You have to be kidding right?
I asked you a very simple question This honestly sounds "made up" to you? Please answer.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:56 AM #363
The ugly American

Quoted: 8065 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,200.96
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
You have to be kidding right?
Nope, he's dead serious.

I keep telling y'all the guy is not intellectually honest, but is instead a rabid superfan.

Kavanaugh was nominated by an R President, so in the Big Dunning-Kruger's book, that makes him automatically guilty of any charges made against him.

You'll figure it out in due time. I did.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:57 AM #364
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2988 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,067.41
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I asked you a very simple question This honestly sounds "made up" to you? Please answer.
Just in case you've been hiding under a rock go back through this thread and you'll get your answers. Im not repeating myself when I know you've seen my posts.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:59 AM #365
Undisputed Champion

man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Nope, he's dead serious.

I keep telling y'all the guy is not intellectually honest, but is instead a rabid superfan.

Kavanaugh was nominated by an R President, so in the Big Dunning-Kruger's book, that makes him automatically guilty of any charges made against him.

You'll figure it out in due time. I did.
I cant put everyone on ignore no matter how obtuse they are. I'd rather debate them and their garbage. He does make me shake my head.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:06 PM #366
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7347 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,913.01
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
It depends on the vetting process. How many times have we heard people on both sides suddenly pull their name from nomination? Whoever the President uses to vet found something that they felt would compromise the nomination.

Possibly though they may never have known. My point is this is dirty politics but I think we all expect dirty in this day and age. Trump needed to get ahead of this.
The vetting process has nothing to do with the fact that these women declined to come forth for over 3 decades. 35 years it wasn't a problem, 35 years they didn't seek justice, 35 years they didn't feel the need to be vindicated. Yet now... interesting timing
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:07 PM #367
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
The vetting process has nothing to do with the fact that these women declined to come forth for over 3 decades. 35 years it wasn't a problem, 35 years they didn't seek justice, 35 years they didn't feel the need to be vindicated. Yet now... interesting timing
Yes and hes been in the spotlight before. But yeah now is the time lol.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:07 PM #368
The ugly American

1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
I cant put everyone on ignore no matter how obtuse they are. I'd rather debate them and their garbage. He does make me shake my head.
If enough of the better posters ignore them, they'll either go away or, maybe, actually stop cheerleading and instead engage in discourse like adults.

But if we keep playing their games, they surely will never stop.

Remember what they say the definition of "insanity" is......
Old 09-24-2018, 12:08 PM #369
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
If enough of the better posters ignore them, they'll either go away or, maybe, actually stop cheerleading and instead engage in discourse like adults.

But if we keep playing their games, they surely will never stop.

Remember what they say the definition of "insanity" is......
This is true.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:10 PM #370
The ugly American

Quote:
Yes and hes been in the spotlight before. But yeah now is the time lol.
The timing alone proves the allegations are nonsense, and entirely politically motivated.

Hell, Feinstein had this letter since June. Now all of the sudden they need extra time??? Hello! You people say on it for months, only bringing it up when the vote was scheduled and upcoming and all their other tactics had failed to derail Kavanaugh.

Share This With Friends

Tags
brett, confirmation, hearing., judge, kavanaugh's, live:

User Tag List