Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Will Judge Kavanaugh be confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court?
Yes 33 82.50%
No 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2018, 10:12 AM #321
The ugly American

Quoted: 7996 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 27,910.63
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
But we're not talking about rape or murder.
The Big Dunning-Kruger is also leaving out the fact that Kavanaugh has already passed six FBI background checks.

You ain't a dumb guy. Why are you wasting your time on a superfan like that guy?

Facts mean zilch to him. It's all about team loyalty with that gruber.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:12 AM #322
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15603 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 59,466.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
I don't know, Dunn. You tell me. Is there anything wrong with having a rapist run the streets free for 35 years? Is there anything wrong with a rapist not being brought to justice?

If this is true, she should have went to the police then. He would have been tried, convicted, and "judge" Kavanaugh might not exist today
I agree with you. But again whose fault is it that all this is happening?

We can blame the women for waiting to tell the stories and we can blame the dems for dirty politics.

That's what the truly stupid Trump supporters will do because they don't know any better.

You are smart enough to know the blame is Trump's. He needed to vet Kavanaugh and get out in front of all this.

The second Kavanuagh's name was on the list, the opposition went to work. Trump needed to have his people go to work as well.

We can dance around this and point fingers but the real issue is the vetting process.

Quote:
You like how I threw the libel at you?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That was cute.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:13 AM #323
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
But we're not talking about rape or murder.
We are not talking about murder. Very possible we are talking about attempted rape, excuse me sexual assault.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:16 AM #324
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
The Big Dunning-Kruger is also leaving out the fact that Kavanaugh has already passed six FBI background checks.

You ain't a dumb guy. Why are you wasting your time on a superfan like that guy?

This is funny-for the last 6 months this inbred idiot has been criticizing the FBI as corrupt and anti Trump.. Today he points to 6 background checks done by the FBI on Kavanuagh.

Hey, maybe they purposely didn't investigate these sexual assault charges to screw Trump because they hate him.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-24-2018 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:17 AM #325
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7310 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,089.28
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post

I like Dunn. I don't usually agree with him, but he always keeps it civil with me. One of the few guys I can go back and forth with, and not be called names and sheit
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:18 AM #326
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1962 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,301.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
This is funny-for the last 6 months this inbred idiot has been criticizing the FBI as corrupt and anti Trump.. Today he points to 5 background checks done by the FBI on Kavanuagh.

Hey, maybe they purposely didn't investigate these sexual assault charges to screw Trump because they hate him.
1bad is an alt/troll

Ignore him
Tomjas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:18 AM #327
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4284 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,206.00
Total Points: 17,384.01
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
The author called it sexual assault in the article, not me. I posted the link, headline and 1st 3 paragraphs verbatim.

I'm more concerned with the gambling debt he got paid off than any chick he tried to rape or touch.

Yet again Trump fails to properly vet a candidate which leads to sh-tstorm. When he is he going to start vetting his picks more professionally and carefully?
You could pinch your co-worker's butt and it would be considered sexual assault. But is that really rape, or even close to being comparable?

Again, no other witnesses, and again, the accuser claims she was drunk, so the biggest crime here is underage drinking.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:20 AM #328
Enemy of the State

All jokes aside this is really simple. why didn't Trump vet Kavanuagh more carefully?

If you're an inbred, retarded Trump supporter you are going to focus on everything except the obvious.We all know Kavanuagh has passed background checks and knows the law. The thing that always does people in at this level is the secret stuff the public doesn't know about but the powers that be can find out about.

It would be nice if just one Trump supporter actually asked their guy to improve how he vets people. These are the same issues he's been having for close to 2 years. No excuse to still be having these type of issues.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-24-2018 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:21 AM #329
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
You could pinch your co-worker's butt and it would be considered sexual assault. But is that really rape, or even close to being comparable?

Again, no other witnesses, and again, the accuser claims she was drunk, so the biggest crime here is underage drinking.
Vlad I'm not disagreeing with you in principle. My point is larger-why is Trump still having issues with nominees that should've been addressed during the vetting process?
Old 09-24-2018, 10:25 AM #330
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7310 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,089.28
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
I agree with you. But again whose fault is it that all this is happening?

We can blame the women for waiting to tell the stories and we can blame the dems for dirty politics.

That's what the truly stupid Trump supporters will do because they don't know any better.

You are smart enough to know the blame is Trump's. He needed to vet Kavanaugh and get out in front of all this.

The second Kavanuagh's name was on the list, the opposition went to work. Trump needed to have his people go to work as well.

We can dance around this and point fingers but the real issue is the vetting process.

That was cute.
I blame the women for not coming forward. Can't speak either way to the level of vetting done, not sure how much was done. If they hadn't come forward, there really was no way of telling they even existed, right?
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
brett, confirmation, hearing., judge, kavanaugh's, live:

User Tag List