Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-21-2018, 06:24 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13618 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,000,000,000,733,184.00
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
You know what's sad?

As bad as Bush Jr was, he still had better economic growth over his 2 terms than Obama did.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Obama sold out to the Globalists

so did Bush, but the push for globalism was further along during Obama's term

Obama sold out to Russia, to Iran, to North Korea, and to China

North Korea would not even have nukes if it weren't for Obama, and neither would Iran..... and the Uranium One deal was blatant treason

oh, and he also sold out to the UN..... when he broke his presidential oath and violated the US constitution by attending Bilderburg, and by accepting a role as head of the UN Security Council

you cannot serve two masters

Trump is simply reversing the absurd trade deals that allowed China to destroy thousands of American jobs and enable the Yuan to supersede the US dollar as the world reserve currency

btw, I don't even come from the US and I don't give a shlt about politics lol

a tadpole probably knows more than the average US citizen..... who supported Hillary, while frantically waving their stars n stripes wtf?
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:29 PM #32
Lounge Quant

Quoted: 5175 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,899,411,913.88
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
" he fat doe "

" he ugly doe "

It's interesting.

Almost everyone I know is thrilled with the direction of the country. Not just the economy.

Foreign policy, border security, taxes, breaking the stranglehold these shemale/feminist/communist groups had on public discourse. All of it. They have to struggle to compile a very short list of changes they disliked. Net neutrality pops up a lot. After that... Really not much. So indirectly, they love Trump.

And yet the majority of them still hate Trump & will never vote for him because he's an old orange whiteboy honkey with a golden toilet + late night TV hosts, basketball players, krusty the clown said not to.

I don't think they're bad people. It's just that a very tiny % of the human population have ever been required to exercise deductive logic or work with raw data at any point in their lives.

The voting habits and political preferences of most are barely even related things. They vote based on aversion to a face/personality and not wanting to be a social pariah in the eyes of Jimmy Kimmel.

Likewise I've spoken to hundreds of Hillary "supporters" and none of them really agreed with her about anything politically. They just couldn't pull themselves away from the TV, were sick of seeing Trump's face, and Hillary was the escape.

Honestly it's kind of comforting. It's easy to start believing half of the country are evil psychos, but then you remember they're "casuals".

They are to politics what your coworker who thinks chinese manny "Pow-KO" knocked out fred merryweather, and likes his own chances against both, is to boxing.

Last edited by ////; 09-21-2018 at 06:47 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:45 PM #33
The ugly American

Quoted: 7716 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
It's interesting.

Almost everyone I know is thrilled with the direction of the country. Not just the economy.

Foreign policy, border security, taxes, breaking the stranglehold these shemale/feminist/communist groups had on public discourse. All of it. They have to struggle to compile a very short list of changes they disliked. Net neutrality pops up a lot. After that... Really not much. So indirectly, they love Trump.

And yet the majority of them still hate Trump & will never vote for him because he's an old orange whiteboy honkey with a golden toilet + late night TV hosts, basketball players, krusty the clown said not to.

I don't think they're bad people. It's just that a very tiny % of the human population have ever been required to exercise deductive logic or work with raw data at any point in their lives.

The voting habits and political preferences of most are barely even related things. They vote based on aversion to a face/personality and not wanting to be a social pariah in the eyes of Jimmy Kimmel.

Likewise I've spoken to hundreds of Hillary "supporters" and none of them really agreed with her about anything politically. They just couldn't pull themselves away from the TV, were sick of seeing Trump's face, and Hillary was the escape.
You have just perfectly described grubers and superfans, who sadly make up a decent chunk of the electorate.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:48 PM #34
The ugly American

Quoted: 7716 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
btw, I don't even come from the US and I don't give a shlt about politics lol

a tadpole probably knows more than the average US citizen..... who supported Hillary, while frantically waving their stars n stripes wtf?
And yet you're more up to speed on the reality of the situation than ANY of the American grubers and superfans on this forum.

Props to you for doing the research and being intellectually honest.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:49 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
It's interesting.

loool

Quote:

they are fkn idiots

listen, imho..... FCUK Trump

know why..... ?

because Trump has one policy..... America is #1 , and fcuk everyone else

well, I don't live in America, I am " everyone else "

but to see Americans riddled with irrational hatred for a guy who has pledged to make them #1 ..... is beyond laughable..... especially considering the GREAT job Obama and Hillary did of selling out the US to foreign powers with a globalist agenda

like I said, a tadpole probably knows more about US politics than the average US citizen
Old 09-21-2018, 07:08 PM #36
Lounge Quant

Quoted: 5175 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,899,411,913.88
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
loool

they are fkn idiots

listen, imho..... FCUK Trump

know why..... ?

because Trump has one policy..... America is #1 , and fcuk everyone else

well, I don't live in America, I am " everyone else "

but to see Americans riddled with irrational hatred for a guy who has pledged to make them #1 ..... is beyond laughable..... especially considering the GREAT job Obama and Hillary did of selling out the US to foreign powers with a globalist agenda

like I said, a tadpole probably knows more about US politics than the average US citizen
Yeah, a lot of it is just toddler wordgames.

I support nationalist parties all over the world in Europe, Asia, the Middle East because empirically speaking self-care is globally beneficial & contains negative phenomenon while lopsided bloc alliances & satellite/proxy state schemes are responsible for most (all?) of the largest social collapses & contagious violence our species has experienced.

Leftist response: "So u support admitted nationalists aka ppl who think ur inferior n would beat u up?"

Our liberal retards believe Salvini wants to beat us all up and force us to speak Italian. Meanwhile their liberal retards think Trump wants to kill all of their non-blond haired citizens cuz they remind him of Mexico. That's exactly what nationalism means, after all!

Last edited by ////; 09-21-2018 at 07:16 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:45 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
GrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond reputeGrandmasterWang has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,038,745.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
You know what's sad?

As bad as Bush Jr was, he still had better economic growth over his 2 terms than Obama did.
It's because Bush Jr managed to co-exist peacefully with fish. He didn't want any drama from the scaled ones and they left him alone to do his thing after his declaration of peace.
GrandmasterWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:01 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

this is why most Americans hate Trump.....

Quote:
because late night TV hosts.... basketball players.... and krusty the clown.... told them to
..... forget about rubbish like the economy.....

..... you super-important people, who are exercising your super-important right to whine like sheep and play follow-the-leader..... are much more important
Old 09-21-2018, 08:49 PM #39
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 6036 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,229,814,908,210,850,299,904.00
Total Points: 1,264,118,515,399,018,414,080.00
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Fire Rosenstein
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 10:00 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
millcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,056,707.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Still not as dumb as Obama’s visiting 57 states, calling Hawaii Asia, or saying that the the Middle East is an issue that has plagued the region for centuries, among many others...

You’re right, Trump used the word “water” instead of “precipitation”, and that makes him a dumb white redneck.
...or when in Vienna, Dear Leader said he didn’t speak Austrian LOL! Or when he said we Americans built the inter-continental railroad (gee - didn’t know we could drive to Europe!) or my favorite, “Navy corpse-men” .
Yep, according to the Dems, he was the smartest president ever.
millcitymauler is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
record, rosenstein, secretly, times:, trump., wanted, wear, wire

User Tag List