Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2018, 03:29 PM #1771
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DeepBalboa is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,128.08

New
Absolutely disgusting got robbed of his titles, unbeaten record, record defences and legacy. Yet some people don’t care about the result and just focus on it being a great fight.
DeepBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2018, 03:43 PM #1772
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,425.93
Total Points: 20,608.58
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Rewatched the fight this morning and scored it 7-5 to Golovkin. Last night, at the time, i thought we had a draw on our hands again.

It was a great fight. Much closer than the first, which I thought was a kind of close but clear fight.

Canelo's body work was excellent, as was GGG's jab.
I thought GGG started well, then did well to come back strong down the stretch when he looked to tire. Props to Canelo's approach, he was sharp, didn't take a step back this time around. He showed a great chin in the last quarter of that fight when he took some heavy shots.

I feel a bit for GGG. I thought he came out on top in both fights. From what I've read and heard from the majority of fans, media etc, they scored for GGG in both fights. For him to only have been given 1 scorecard of the 6 official cards handed in over the 2 fights doesn't sit right with me.

As for the fight itself, I thought it was a great a watch. I enjoyed the first one too. 24 competitive rounds from 2 of the best fighters around today.

Last edited by Chrismart; 09-16-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Chrismart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:03 PM #1773
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10649 Post(s)
Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 29,818.49
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post
Rewatched the fight this morning and scored it 7-5 to Golovkin. Last night, at the time, i thought we had a draw on our hands again.

It was a great fight. Much closer than the first, which I thought was a kind of close but clear fight.

I thought GGG started well, then did well to come back strong down the stretch when he looked to tire. Props to Canelo's approach, he was sharp, didn't take a step back this time around. He showed a great chin in the last quarter of that fight when he took some heavy shots.

I feel a bit for GGG. I thought he came out on top in both fights. From what I've read and heard from the majority of fans, media etc, they scored for GGG in both fights. For him to only have been given 1 scorecard of the 6 official cards handed in over the 2 fights doesn't sit right with me.

As for the fight itself, I thought it was great to watch. I enjoyed the first one too. 24 competitive rounds from 2 of the best fighters around today.
Good fight but you need to take them GGGoogles off if you really want to be fair and honest.
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:15 PM #1774
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,425.93
Total Points: 20,608.58
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Good fight but you need to take them GGGoogles off if you really want to be fair and honest.
Stop man
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
, you are one of the biggest pro Canelo and anti GGG posters on here. Don't try call out others for something you do yourself, it's weird.

The majority of people from fans, to ex fighters to media, called a close fight for GGG. They must all be sharing the same googles I guess.
Chrismart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:20 PM #1775
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14635 Post(s)
aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 51,440.51
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Then, once again why 87% of scorecards are in favor of GGG is it's a could have gone either?

Why on mexican TV nobody gave it to Canelo? JMM had a draw, the annoucer too, Faitelson had GGG winning.

It's fight clearly leaning towards GGG...

waaaaaah we wuz robbed waaaaaaaaah

you missed the point.....

Team Bullshht spent MONTHS telling Canelo to stand still and fight..... but when he did just that, Golovkin could not handle the heat

how un-Mexican

listen, footwork is an art, but stop your fanboy bullshht..... if Canelo ran in the first fight, then Golovkin ran in the second..... no question..... and that is after pleading with Canelo to fight toe-to-toe

Canelo boxed his ears off in the first, and backed him up in the second..... they could not deal with whatever Canelo chose to do

#excuses
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 04:24 PM #1776
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond reputeaboutfkntime has a reputation beyond repute
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Like I said, we and most people had GGG winning for a reason.

With those criterias, and all that stuff, you can make a card say anything you want, you have to white wash the opponent for 7/8 rounds in order to be sure you will get the win wich is stupid. And there is a huge room for robberies.

That's not accurate at all, first 3 judges isn't enough, to easy to corrupt or fck it up, I would change that, put a jury of 7 guys

you and most people had your head planted so firmly up Golovkin's ass you flip-flopped badly on your "he ran doe" excuses from the first fight and cannot explain why Canelo had Golovkin backing up all night long

what happened to that "stand and fight like a Mexican" bullshht?

how un-Mexican lol

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 09-16-2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-16-2018, 04:27 PM #1777
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

As for the fight itself, I thought it was a great a watch. I enjoyed the first one too. 24 competitive rounds from 2 of the best fighters around today.

no matter how you spin it..... Jabkin wanted Canelo to stand still and fight, and when Canelo did..... Jabkin jumped on his bike

Golovkin has NEVER delivered on his promises
Old 09-16-2018, 04:32 PM #1778
Undisputed Champion

the tears, and excuses..... are even more delicious today than they were yesterday loooool

and stop trying to convince Canelo fans to be " reasonable " you crybaby biatches..... this site has been a warzone for MONTHS, one side was always going to get a good ol kicking today, and it just so happens to be yours

Canelo boxed beautifully, but they called him a coward
Canelo backed Golovkin up, now they are calling Gennady a boxing master
Old 09-16-2018, 04:33 PM #1779
Undisputed Champion

what happened to that " Mexican Warrior doe " bullshht ?

has Golovkin EVER delivered on his promises ?

EVER ?

Old 09-16-2018, 04:45 PM #1780
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10649 Post(s)
Shadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond reputeShadoww702 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 29,818.49
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Stop man
, you are one of the biggest pro Canelo and anti GGG posters on here. Don't try call out others for something you do yourself, it's weird.

The majority of people from fans, to ex fighters to media, called a close fight for GGG. They must all be sharing the same googles I guess.
Idiot! I scored the 1st fight 7-5 GGG

While YOU gave Pednelo only 4 ROUNDS in BOTH fights... FUK off POS.

And they are ALL making up EXCUSES like you are. NONE won $$$$ BETTING on your GGGOD!
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, gennady golovkin, ggg, hbo ppv, saul alvarez

User Tag List