Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Problem With Mass Migration Out of Liberal States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can usually tell which side is right by which side is desperate to move closer & which side is desperate to move further away.

Whether it's state borders or national borders.

The ol' follow people around while pretending they're oppressing you routine. Quite the racket.

I stand by my past claim that if 2,000 high IQ individuals colonized the uninhabited North Pole then within a generation they would have a migrant crisis and be accused of being a "lucky, privileged, resource-rich apartheid country letting millions die".

Californians flee the disaster they created but they don't renounce their political ideologies.

They just morph their new hosts into backward oppressors afraid of the future, even if the future looks like a crossdressing bum taking a dump on a syringe.
    Last edited by ////; 09-15-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      You should also add Colorado to that list. That used to be a reliably Red State, now it's full of drugs, crime, gangs, and violence. Denver also passed a similar law like San Francisco that people can shit and piss on the streets.
      Denver also passed a similar law like San Francisco that people can shit and piss on the streets.

I'm not being sarcastic but is this real???

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Denver also passed a similar law like San Francisco that people can shit and piss on the streets.

I'm not being sarcastic but is this real???
        Yes it is. They have hired "cleaners" because it got so bad. There's a poop map in SF of areas to avoid. It's truly a ****hole. No joke, I'm not playing politics either.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Statistically the overwhelming amount of people who move from one state to another, are people who move from a blue state to typically a traditionally red state. No more is this evidenced than by the migration into Virginia, North Carolina, Arizona, and Texas in the past 15-20 years.

The problem is everytime these people move out of the blue states they import their terrible policy ideas and way of thinking into the untouched red states. You voted to make your states shitholes, now you can't afford to live in them so you move to other states where you get to vote and therefore create the same problem again.
          Originally posted by man down View Post
          I moved from Ca. to NV. and have only voted R. I know what caused cali's issues and I wouldnt repeat it.
          There are definitely people who drag their failed policies with them but I've met people like Man Down as well. A friend of mine left Cali years ago and refuses to go back. She prefers Tennessee's policies a lot more. So there are exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            There are definitely people who drag their failed policies with them but I've met people like Man Down as well. A friend of mine left Cali years ago and refuses to go back. She prefers Tennessee's policies a lot more. So there are exceptions.
            My parents followed and vote R also. I'm working on my sister but she's a taker so she's happy where she's at.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Statistically the overwhelming amount of people who move from one state to another, are people who move from a blue state to typically a traditionally red state. No more is this evidenced than by the migration into Virginia, North Carolina, Arizona, and Texas in the past 15-20 years.

The problem is everytime these people move out of the blue states they import their terrible policy ideas and way of thinking into the untouched red states. You voted to make your states shitholes, now you can't afford to live in them so you move to other states where you get to vote and therefore create the same problem again.
              My parents followed and vote R also. I'm working on my sister but she's a taker so she's happy where she's at.

Sorry to hear that, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                You're on of those who complain about California a lot. Where do you live?
                Houston, Texas is where that ignorant f**ck lives.

But he works in sales.

Comment

Yes it is. They have hired "cleaners" because it got so bad. There's a poop map in SF of areas to avoid. It's truly a ****hole. No joke, I'm not playing politics either.
                  Are they insane?? Gotta be. Besides the fact it's gross the the risk of infection is real.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Are they insane?? Gotta be. Besides the fact it's gross the the risk of infection is real.
                    https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/28/san-francisco-poop-map-real-thing-or-a-rumor/

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      You can usually tell which side is right by which side is desperate to move closer & which side is desperate to move further away.

Whether it's state borders or national borders.

The ol' follow people around while pretending they're oppressing you routine. Quite the racket.

I stand by my past claim that if 2,000 high IQ individuals colonized the uninhabited North Pole then within a generation they would have a migrant crisis and be accused of being a "lucky, privileged, resource-rich apartheid country letting millions die".

Californians flee the disaster they created but they don't renounce their political ideologies.

They just morph their new hosts into backward oppressors afraid of the future, even if the future looks like a crossdressing bum taking a dump on a syringe.
                      If they take the resources and wealth with them, why is that shocking?

Comment

Working...
                      X