Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Now Pac is a Shot Fighter Again, Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    I didn't know Mathysse is one of the best .

Floyd announced the rematch ?
    Link? Pls no TMZ.
    You must not have been on these forums very long, Mathysse was their blue collar savior, if he loss he was robbed!!

Comment

He's way past his best now. Has been for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        A month ago Pac was back, stronger, faster, etc... Looked great against Mattyse, can still compete with the best! Now that Floyd has announced a rematch is Pac back to being old and shot fighter now?
        no one gives a fuk about the rematch except for dumbass flom0s like you. enjoy being ass raped LMAO!

Comment

A month ago Pac was back, stronger, faster, etc... Looked great against Mattyse, can still compete with the best! Now that Floyd has announced a rematch is Pac back to being old and shot fighter now?
          Any time Manny is at risk of losing, or fresh off a loss, he's shot/past prime/old.

Any time Manny is up against someone he's clearly supposed to beat, he's "back".

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            He's way past his best now. Has been for a while.
            Yeah but he couldn't beat Floyd when he was at his best, so it really don't matter

Comment

Yeah but he couldn't beat Floyd when he was at his best, so it really don't matter
              36 is the new at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                no one gives a fuk about the rematch except for dumbass flom0s like you. enjoy being ass raped LMAO!
                When did you read I cared about the rematch? To me it's the same it's always been, easy work

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Any time Manny is at risk of losing, or fresh off a loss, he's shot/past prime/old.

Any time Manny is up against someone he's clearly supposed to beat, he's "back".
                  Accurate statement, props

Comment

So Pacquiao was at his best at 36 and after getting knocked the F out by Marquez?

Dont think so.

Both looked past their prime and both look like they need money now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      36 is the new at his best.
                      I'm talking before that, his so called prime, 2007, 08, would have been no different to me. If you can't beat Marquez in your prime you are certainly not beating Floyd!

Beating Cotto, Hatton, Oscar, Margarito does not translate into beating Floyd. The most obvious fight was Marquez whom he struggled every time, that's your Floyd comparison!!
                      Last edited by Code Red; 09-15-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X