Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX and PBC finalize deal. Fifty million a year slated for boxing on FOX and FS1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    we've explained dozens of times that three people operate this account. as much as you post here, it's hard to believe you weren't already aware.
    no i knew i just wanted to point out how absurd 3 people operating one account is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      So the article says fox and showtime got a budget of 50 mill each but then states....
      “Between Showtime and Fox, PBC will have a bigger pool of budget money than any other promoter in boxing, including Eddie Hearn with DAZN" unless my maths is wrong its around 25 million less than DAZN lol.
      LOL that's what I saw...unless someone is missing some numbers

Comment

• It appears the networks have finally opened their wallets again in the past year. What we need now is for the promoters to make the fights that matter. Fights that the casual fans will care about enough to stay home and watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
          LOL that's what I saw...unless someone is missing some numbers
          The final number is said to be above 125 and the original scoop changed the number from 5omillion to 60+ million for each showtime and Fox. someone has thrown out the number 75 million also

Comment

• real announcement comes out on friday

Comment

• I mean next tuesday

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Showtime/CBS will deliver an assumed 30 shows per year, with PBC (FOX/FS1/BounceTV) seems set to deliver 25 shows on it's own
                I don't think any more shows will be on bounce. Also I think its a high possibility at least 1 or 2 shows end up on cbs. also I think haymon will start recruiting more fighters now really big deal

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  It appears the networks have finally opened their wallets again in the past year. What we need now is for the promoters to make the fights that matter. Fights that the casual fans will care about enough to stay home and watch.
                  When you're running 50 shows a year, it's impossible to make them all matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
                    I don't think any more shows will be on bounce. Also I think its a high possibility at least 1 or 2 shows end up on cbs. also I think haymon will start recruiting more fighters now really big deal
                    Why would PBC leave Bounce? That's more television. And they do 4 cards a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
                      I mean next tuesday
                      I think today.

Comment

Working...
                      X