No announcement yet.

Jeff Horn cut in furious final sparring session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Fu.. the ref i want to see a fight. Why ya all talking about the ref when its Horn/Bud not Horn/Bud + ref.
    Oh, it matters. Last I checked, ref was Tony Weeks.

Mayweather/Maidana 1
    Broner/Porter
    Kovalev/Ward 1

All the evidence you need to know about him. It matters. Crawford better fight like Floyd if he knows what's good for him

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Because Jeff has no actual boxing skill and is dirty AF. He pulled that shyt on Pac, got away with it, and some people were stupid enough to think that should be considered a W. I want a good ref because I don't want to see another robbery where Horn gets by on his cheating and ****** strength. We need a good ref to make it a boxing match. Go watch bum fights if refs and rules bother you.

You don't care about boxing. You are just going to hype Horn because he's from your country that you think that somehow validates you as a person. Sorry to break the news to you. It doesn't.
      Heard it was Robert Byrd.

Terence is gonna take this kids head off

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        He is looking for a way out from when the fight was signed, he should be ranked outsider to lose his title 500-1 bet.

He gonna get chewed up in quick fashion just like his countryman steve irwin
        Crawford is the one who postponed the first fight because of his hurt hand. Horn don't give a fvvk. Car crashes and cuts and he's still ready.

I am sure Horn will lose but Crawford has proven to be the fragile one.

Comment

If it hadn't been Arum manufactured and Manny he beat people would love Horn. He is literally what boxing is about for many people, a nobody getting a title shot and winning. Multibillion dollar movies or whatever but IRL get hated lol

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Crawford is the one who postponed the first fight because of his hurt hand. Horn don't give a fvvk. Car crashes and cuts and he's still ready.

I am sure Horn will lose but Crawford has proven to be the fragile one.
            Everyone knows top rank made that up so they could move the fight since manny backed out and they had no promotion

Comment

Is there a man alive (or dead) who thinks Jeff Horn has a chance against Terence Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Everyone knows top rank made that up so they could move the fight since manny backed out and they had no promotion

Crawford really sold it then!
                I actually believed the below article.

https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford...t-hand--127198

Comment

Working...
                X