Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has the best plans for tonights fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has the best plans for tonights fight?

i'm going to some place in dc called buffalo billiards, it's pretty much the only place in the city to get the fights with a big atmosphere.

Comment

Comment

gorilla productions so you know it's legit.

Comment

Probably just gonna watch it in my living room either by myself or with one of my kids, but they'll probably just get bored and go do something else.

This is my preferred PPV method too, unless I split it with like a friend or two. I hate seeing fights that are in like pumped atmosphere, can't pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Probably just gonna watch it in my living room either by myself or with one of my kids, but they'll probably just get bored and go do something else.

This is my preferred PPV method too, unless I split it with like a friend or two. I hate seeing fights that are in like pumped atmosphere, can't pay attention.
            i hear you.

DC women love their combat sports. enjoy the fights with the young ones my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              i hear you.

DC women love their combat sports. enjoy the fights with the young ones my dude.
              Lol, well that changes everything , lol stay safe baya. War Diaz!

Comment

I'm going to miss it live tonight. I'm out at a campsite with the family. Limited connectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
                  I'm going to miss it live tonight. I'm out at a campsite with the family. Limited connectivity.
                  enjoy the family.

southpawhitman or someone usually keeps the updates steadily coming through. if i find myself with no company in DC then i'll be the guy at the bar keeping the updates, maybe.

Comment

Let's go Diaz!

Comment

Working...
                    X