No announcement yet.

Broner wants $100 million to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't this old news?

But yea he wouldn't be getting paid that if he accepted the fight or fights. And I'd be legit surprised if he thought he could get that much. Sure ask for it doe & if you need it to fight then fair play keep it moving along elsewhere cuz you won't be getting it.

Comment

I have to wonder what’s left for him. He won’t fight any of the current champions, nor does he even deserve a title shot at 147. If it’s money he is after he could earn a solid payday against Khan/Brook winner or Danny Garcia, but I doubt he even wants those fights.

Comment

In other words Broner doesn't want the fight, that's good to know. That would've been a horrible mismatch.

Comment

this is what you called "pricing" yourself out!!

Comment

Wasn't he going to fight Lipinets next??

Comment

He is under pricing himself. He deserves 150 million

Comment

Well it's no wonder why the rumors have been circulating that Berto would become Pac's next opponent. It's because Broner is pricing himself out

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  Why do people want to watch Broner fight? He's a D level fighter who can't box at an elite level. He's a D level fighter who made a career off acting like a fool. He's a D level fighter who's one dimensional and boring in the ring. He's a guy who should be fighting on ESPN on friday's.
                  That may be pushing it. He's so boring and stale in the ring I wouldn't waste any air time in him.

Comment

Broner to be fair has faced consistently good comp.

But yeah Khan or Brook he should be going for

Comment

Is he a billionaire yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X