No announcement yet.

Lounge Scorecards for last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Spike O'Sullivan stole the show for me last night. Sure he may have lost, but that magnificent mustache never suffered a blemish.

I am so proud of that.
    Yeah, man, a few Advil and some rest and he will be ready for the barbershop quartet world tour!

Comment

115-113 Golovkin

It’s impossible to score the fight for Canelo unless you give him the benefit of the doubt in 100% of the 50/50 situations

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Let's see them. I just rewatched the fight and this is my official in depth review. I don't see any other way the rounds could have gone. This is the story of the fight, and if you have any problems with my rounds lets talk about it, because I will prove to you that my rounds are correct, even if I have to list every single ****ing punch in slow motion.

0-1 Golovkin. Establishing the jab. Canelo landing some definitive shots but Golovkin's jab accuracy is the story of the rounds
        1-1 Canelo. Strong Clean Power punching and bodywork. Golovkin with the Jab, strong right hook.
        1-2 Golovkin. Close round some uppercuts from both. Golovkin landed more, landed clearer did more damage and got in some straight rights.
        1-3 Golovkin. Golovkin landed more, landed harder, Tore Canelo up with the jab.
        2-3 Canelo. At the beginning looked like Golovkin was going to take it, landing harder landing clearer, then canelo started landing near the end of the round and stole the round with 2 strong power shots
        3-3 Canelo. Canelo with the harder power shots and ripping Golovkin to the body
        4-3 Canelo. Canelo landing the much harder clearer Power shots( I noticed the whore Soul_survivor gave this round to Golovkin. He must be blind. All his credibility to me is gone because Canelo clearly landed the better shots, not even debateable.)
        5-3 Canelo. Canelo took over this round, establishing his dominance
        6-3 Canelo. Canelo landing with more authority, Golovkin Visibly tired, no mustard in his punches.
        6-4 Golovkin. Golovkin with a strong right hand and landed more leather
        6-5 Golovkin. Canelo still recovering from the right hand, but fighting through it like a warrior. Golovkin did more damage.
        7-5 Canelo. Easily. Golovkin with some strong shots in the first minute, but Canelo undoubtedly closed the show. The last 2 minutes was him lighting Golovkin up.

7-5 Canelo. Canelo fought like a warrior and won a well deserved victory. War Ginger. It almost makes me want to forget he roided.
        Rewatched a HBO PPV quality one I managed to get and gave Golovkin 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11. The problem is I was pretty ****ed up when watching ir and I might have mixed a round up but overall had it 115-113 Golovkin. Gonna rescore it tomorrow morning though.

Comment

Scored it a draw.
          Haven't been back to watch over again
          But that was my score during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Canelo undoubtedly won. Where is your scorecard?

I posted the rounds Canelo won, which of them was wrong?
            I had it 4-4 after 8. GGG won 1,3,4,5. Then GGG wins 9,10,11 and Canelo 12.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
              Problem with this fight for Canelo was he was constantly being out punched. YES he was standing right in front of GGG. GGG was landing more blows AND beating Canelo to the punch consistently. With all this it was close but could not envision a scenario where Canelo wins. GGG clearly outpointed him.
              I actually watched the fight with the audio off as well as everyone around me. It was horrible to see Canelo get his hand raised.

Comment

Golovkin rounds: 1,3,4,5,9,10,11,12

Canelo rounds: 2,6,7,8

116-112. Could be 115-113 if you give Canelo round 3.

Either way, I watched this fight 3 times now, with and without the sound and every time had Golovkin winning.

Comment

I had it a draw.

Comment

6-6 to me. Close and competitive fight with some close rounds, but outside of rounds 10 and 11, it was a fairly easy fight to score in my book.

1. Canelo
                    2. GGG
                    3. GGG
                    4. GGG
                    5. GGG
                    6. Canelo
                    7. Canelo
                    8. GGG
                    9. Canelo
                    10. GGG
                    11. Canelo
                    12. Canelo