Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we get Charo-Hurd next for the lineal title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Man that is the fight to make and already has some hype behind it...Hope they promote it right
    Who do you think wins that one?

Comment

Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
      I hope he doesn't fight Charo.

That would be a waste of time.

LMAO, Beat me too it!

Lol, I also hope Hurd doesn't fight Charo. I would call for Hurd to be jailed and banned from boxing if he did that, Lol, SMH.

Now *Charlo on the other hand, yes, I would love to see that fight! Will probably happen in 2019.
      Last edited by True That; 04-08-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        Who do you think wins that one?
        Charlo.......but it would be a hell of a fight

Comment

Charlo.......but it would be a hell of a fight
          It'll be a great fight, I'm not sure who I favor yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            It'll be a great fight, I'm not sure who I favor yet.
            I think Charlo is just to mean and to skilled

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
              Seems like they both want it which is refreshing.

Different feeling than we get when we hear the PBC welterweights talk about fighting each other. (Especially in terms of fighting Spence)

These PBC junior middleweights aren’t as well known to the public and maybe that’s why they aren’t as scared to fight each other in hopes of gaining a bigger name for themselves.

Both Hurd and Charlo come to hurt opponents so I’m really looking forward to it when it happens
              The division is not a popular one. So just like the Cruisers the best usually has to fight the best to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Not usually one to say this, but Hurd really deserves an easy fight before the Charlo unification. Harrison, Trout, and Lara all consecutively, then to follow up with Charlo. Hurd isn't gonna have a long career with his style as it is but dude is up for it, so whatever I guess.
                The fact that he only fights twice a year balances it out.

Comment

Idk about next. The PBC team have rarely seemed to hype the 147-160 matchups very timely or quick. I don't think it has a great chance of happening now either.

I think 2019 would probably be the most likely time that division gets decided. Hope I'm wrong & it does get decided next doe.

Comment

that should settle who is the best at 154. I think Hurd wins. He edged out a very good version of Lara and I think Lara is better than Jermell.

Comment

I think Charlo is just to mean and to skilled
                      Interesting, I want to let this weekend's fight settle in my mind for a while before coming up with who I think wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X