No announcement yet.

And that's how you send an old head into retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that's how you send an old head into retirement

You don't run around for 12 RDS landing one punch more per rd than the other guy and say you dominated. Fury has to me charismatic outside the ring because he's boring inside it.

Running for 12 RDS isn't toyage

Comment

Except Wlad isn't retiring

Comment

nah, joe smith did way better vs old hopkins

Comment

I assumed Joshua was going to be drowning in the 10th round and beyond but I guess Klitschko let him off the hook and he got his second win.

Eddie Hearn is rubbing his hands together at the thought of a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            Yep, watching Hopkins classless overrated ass fly through the ropes head first at the hands of a journeyman was way more definitive.

Comment

You send an old inactive guy into retirement by sending his confidence levels soaring sky-high by you getting dropped, mostly outboxed and nearly flattened by him?

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                You send an old inactive guy into retirement by sending his confidence levels soaring sky-high by you getting dropped, mostly outboxed and nearly flattened by him?
                He stopped Wlad. Something Fury couldn't do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  Watever. Don't jump on the Joe Smith Jr bandwagon now. I been hyping Joe up and was one of the first to praise him for finally ending Hopkins career

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Watever. Don't jump on the Joe Smith Jr bandwagon now. I been hyping Joe up and was one of the first to praise him for finally ending Hopkins career
                    i'm not, and i like the guy. i'm just saying he did a better job vs an old legend (way older) than joshua. he didn't suffer the fight at any point.

Comment

Working...
                    X