No announcement yet.

form for amateur boxing fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form for amateur boxing fights.

guees what the form i think it's something to with medical but the form hasn't arrived yet and im not even interested in going to training because i might not even pass the medical it's because i wear glasses i haven't got the greatest of visions its been 2 months now and it hasn't arrived so how long until you filled your form for amateur boxing before you fought.
    Last edited by aboow_mahdi; 04-08-2017, 02:08 AM.

so how long guys

Comment

I got in the gym and two weeks later i was fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        I got in the gym and two weeks later i was fighting.
        hell of a boxing club you got there my one seems kinda ****ty so aren't you turning pro.

Comment

Originally posted by aboow_mahdi View Post
          hell of a boxing club you got there my one seems kinda ****ty so aren't you turning pro.
          Don't rush yourself into fights, i made my amateur debut after two weeks because one of my teammates was injured and i replaced him, but i got the hell beaten out of me.
          I'm still an amateur , last year i was going to the youth world championships but i missed the weight and at the end my country didn't went, so I'm not turning pro.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            Don't rush yourself into fights, i made my amateur debut after two weeks because one of my teammates was injured and i replaced him, but i got the hell beaten out of me.
            I'm still an amateur , last year i was going to the youth world championships but i missed the weight and at the end my country didn't went, so I'm not turning pro.
            you should try and turn pro bro i wish i was like you at your age your still very young i was stupid at your age i didn't go to the local boxing club regularly i believe prince naseem a great prize fighter and one of my favourties turned pro at your age so yh im 24 years old and back into boxing training and looking to get some fights.

Comment

Working...
            X