Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Prepared To Face Errol Spence For IBF - if Brook Vacates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Prepared To Face Errol Spence For IBF - if Brook Vacates

Highly ranked welterweight Jeff Horn of Australia is using a protective mask in training which makes him look like a cross between fearsome fictional movie characters Darth Vader and Hannibal Lecter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Jeff Horn but Errol Spence will decapitate him.

Comment

Total mismatch.

Comment

Shouldn't the no 2 and no 3 fighters go against each other to determine who fights Spence... Or #1 and #2 go at it for the vacant belt? I think it's irrelevant because Spence destroys both, but that seems really lame...

Comment

Not watched enough of Jeff Horn to even make a statement on this one If he looks bad I still sort of think it'd come down to how good Errol Spence really is.

Comment

These orgs need some quality control about how they let some guys get these high rankings. Spence (and other fighters) should be fighting a high quality fighter for a vacant title. Porter and Bradley aren't even rated by the IBF.

Comment

I like how the IBF enforces their mandatories, however their contenders are woeful, people like Bizier,Jojo Dan and Jeff Horn should not be fighting for world titles! Neither should Glazkov,Charles Martin etc

Comment

Horn? Please tell me there's someone more better or more intriguing in the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
                  I like how the IBF enforces their mandatories, however their contenders are woeful, people like Bizier,Jojo Dan and Jeff Horn should not be fighting for world titles! Neither should Glazkov,Charles Martin etc
                  The fighters make the choice of what sanctioning org they're going to pay fees to. Can't blame the IBF if fighters don't want to fight for their belts. If all orgs were as strict as the IBF we'd get better fights.

Comment

Wtf...this is why boxing is at a low point. Spence is clearly being protected.

Comment

Working...
                    X