No announcement yet.

**** my younger brother is asking for money AGAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    He gonna beat that case Blanca? Or did you waste that 20K?

My brother had to pay for like 4 cars and get them shipped to Sinaloa a few years ago back .

They like all somehow know when that $ comes rolling into him. Anyone I know named Jose is always a beta

BTW where did Jose on here go?
    ya, he went from potentially doing 10+ to completely walking lol. Funny how the system works when you throw a lot of money at it. In total the family spent close to 50k on that piece of ****. I much would have I referred to see him get the decade but you can't go against the crying wishes of his old mother lol

And ya, what did happen to Jose?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      ya, he went from potentially doing 10+ to completely walking lol. Funny how the system works when you throw a lot of money at it. In total the family spent close to 50k on that piece of ****. I much would have I referred to see him get the decade but you can't go against the crying wishes of his old mother lol

And ya, what did happen to Jose?
      Yeah, feel ya.... You got your good deed done for a few years with that, or knowing you Blanca, like maybe a year and half of your bad deeds?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        He's gonna be supporting them for the rest of his life

I helped out an uncle once.. Dude needed like $2K for some shop that he needed to open to support his wife and 3 kids

All of a sudden he felt the need to tell me every time he had financial issues

He only stopped when I asked him to pay me back once his business was turning profit

Mfr didn't even visit me the last time I went home
        Yeah youll never get back what you invest in family financially.

I got mother fckers in my family I give money to that tell me I owe them money! it wasn't enough, so I have to give them more.

I couldn't believe that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          Yeah, feel ya.... You got your good deed done for a few years with that, or knowing you Blanca, like maybe a year and half of your bad deeds?
          Lol all my crimes were between consenting adults. I'm good, I think

Comment

I told his family what his username was in boxingscene.. They all now know he makes 6 figures.. That's why they hit his ass up for money every month
            My bro knows how roughly much I make. I told him. Lol

Comment

Tell your brother to teach his kids how to sing and dance and get them on TFC.

Then they can mooch off them for the rest of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                My bro knows how roughly much I make. I told him. Lol

That's what you get

You shoulda told him you work at Wendy's

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Tell your brother to teach his kids how to sing and dance and get them on TFC.

Then they can mooch of them for the rest of their lives.

This is why there are so many ****s back home.. Even the lil boys are emulating those hoes dancing

Comment

That's what you get

You shoulda told him you work at Wendy's
                    Lol I got here on working visa. Wendys doesn't sponsor working visa.

Comment

I want to be firm with just $700/month and no extra for bday, etc... But the way my bro keep saying "please for your nephews" even after I said no, I just can't resist especially knowing I do have extra money.

Comment

Working...
                      X