Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC on Fuel 10: Big Nog vs Werdum 2 this weekend!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Dude is heavy handed!

Comment

UFC record 7 subs last night that was pretty cool and hype as hell my boy thiago came through big time over overrated Rafael. Strike force LHW division was weak. only a matter of time before mousasi is exposed. Barely survived Jardine and a lucky ass up kick on jacare. Hope Thiago is the first guy to put him to sleep too!

btw that GIF is going in my sig when I sober up!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Sad Big Nog loss too. He's done. Dos Santos would murk Werdum again. I kept screaming for Nog to throw an uppercut because Werdum was open all the time when Big Nog threw his telegraphed jab and overhand right and werdum would duck in clinch.

He's already in contention the UFC has him at #3. But with JDS-Cain 3 set might as well have Werdum fight Cormier, Big Foot or the winner of Overeem-Browne.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

God Werdum is so awesome on the ground. It's almost sad to think that he would beat literally everybody on the ground but there's quite a few guys that would prevent him from ever taking the fight there. Still, he really, really needs his title shot already. Otherwise it'll be like 2008 where he was ignored as well.

Comment

Shhh

Comment

Working...
            X