Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Florida politician shooting & killing a shoplifter (before the hurricane)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Who here hasn’t shoplifted as a kid. YOur lieing if you say yiu didnt. Should anyone of usnhave been killed because we stole candy or a video game? Nope. This guy deserved to be punished. Killed, not in a civilized society, as we perport to be.
    If he shot a 10 yr old shoplifting candy, I'd be more outrage.

But he killed a 50 yr old adult who was a loser.

Not a F U C K is given. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      How many hatchets you steal back in the day?

Idk why people keep ignoring WHAT he was stealing like its not relevant. If he was stealing video games he'd be good now. Probably just locked up. This mfer was stealing a weapon doe. And trying to get by a mfer with a gun with a mfing hatchet in his hand? This is some basic criminal IQ test sh^t that you don't do unless you are willing to put your life on the line.
      What are you talking about. Anything can be used as a weapon. They kill people in prison with pens. He didn’t steal a gun. I can do think of many uses for a hatchet other than a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        He's not a kid, he's a grown man. And he was holding a hatchet.

I dont care what anyone says, i don't care if he wasnt "showing aggression"

The fact is he was behaving like an animal and he had a weapon in his hand within striking distance. If you don't consider that a life endangering situation, then you might have a dlck in your skull.
        Your Trippin dude. Pray you don’t find yourself
        In this situation. You will find yourself in prison for a very long time. All because your scared of someone walking away from you with a hatchet.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          The thief was the one escalating the situation.

First by stealing.

Second by not letting go of the weapon.

Third by completely ignoring the guy with the gun's instructions to stop trying to rob him amd trying to get away while he was trying to stop him.

That right there is a tense situation, one where you most likely would act solely through instinct.

It was the thief's fault all around. He was the one causing the situation. He was the one that got himself killed.
          The law in every state is you cannot use deadly force to protect property, only to protect yourself or another from imminent bodily injury or death.

Comment

What are you talking about. Anything can be used as a weapon. They kill people in prison with pens. He didn’t steal a gun. I can do think of many uses for a hatchet other than a weapon.
            Well I'll try to kill someone with a pen & you try to kill someone with a hatchet & lets see who has the most success. I'm thinking you're a big favorite.

And obviously a hatchet has uses beyond killing someone. I'm not saying thats not the case. But if you are already breaking laws and you got a weapon in your hand now you can bet your ass you aren't NOT getting shot by me if you come my way cuz I won't be waiting to see if you are gonna raise the stakes & go for a felony. Granted I'd warn a mfer, but if he ain't listening he's catching a bullet.

Thats why I'm curious of what was said between these two. Was the guy warning the hatchet man. Was the guy saying bruh I just need this hatchet for some reason please don't shoot me I'm not gonna hurt you. Or some sh^t that would sit the context of the moment better then that clumsy looking video.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              If he shot a 10 yr old shoplifting candy, I'd be more outrage.

But he killed a 50 yr old adult who was a loser.

Not a F U C K is given. True story.
              I give a damn myself. Dude got killed for a hatchet and the other will rot in prison for the rest of his life. All over a hatchet. Lol. I bet he’s one of those nra idiots. I wish him luck at trial.

Comment

only to protect yourself or another from imminent bodily injury or death.
                A guy committing a crime with a weapon in his hand that could end your life or severely injury you coming your way isn't a situation with imminent bodily injury or death? Come on man you serious?

I'm not sure everyone here knows what a f#cking hatchet is.

This is a hatchet.

This is a weapon that can f#ck up your day if someone decides to use it against you. I wouldn't wait to see if someone I don't know who had already committed one crime & is coming my way is looking to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  A guy committing a crime with a weapon in his hand that could end your life or severely injury you coming your way isn't a situation with imminent bodily injury or death? Come on man you serious?

I'm not sure everyone here knows what a f#cking hatchet is.

This is a hatchet.

This is a weapon that can f#ck up your day if someone decides to use it against you. I wouldn't wait to see if someone I don't know who had already committed one crime & is coming my way is looking to use it.
                  If a hatchet man is coming at you menacingly then sure great case for self defense. The video here is not that. Dude was calmly walking away. The gunman wasn’t under any stress. In fact didn’t even looked scared. He just shot him for sh it’s and giggles.

Comment

If a hatchet man is coming at you menacingly then sure great case for self defense. The video here is not that. Dude was calmly walking away. The gunman wasn’t under any stress. In fact didn’t even looked scared. He just shot him for sh it’s and giggles.
                    That definitely didn't look like a calm situation. I wish there was sound so it'd not look so Charlie Chaplin-ish shooting like like it does. I think that'd help with the context more & what each guy was saying would probably show what they were thinking & what their emotions were in that moment.

Comment

sucks that a guy had to lose his life over a $5 hatchet.

shame on the businessman for being so trigger happy
                      shame on the vagrant for stealing

Comment

Working...
                      X