Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
    It's the way it was built. Both pacquiao and mayweather were running thru weight-classes like bulldozers and dominating the best from 05(or before)-2015. Something we will never see again for a maybe a decade. The fighters today are not going to do that, so don't even compare a mandatory welterweight bout to PAC/may. That was a dream fight.
    lmao that was not my dream fight and it turned out to be a sshhtt fight . Just as I expected two different styles but you wouldn’t know . I rather have two guys in there prime then a build up fight with two guys past there prime . Lmao what a fkn joke
    Last edited by Realboxingfan1; 10-14-2018, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
      a fun fight to watch
      Good night Irene!

Comment

• GIF: Terence Crawford vs. Jose Benavidez jr. - Round 12 knockdown.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
          The bus driver would be proud of that uppercut.

Comment

• Lol at people ranking Canelo ahead of Bud P4P

IF they were the same size, it's not even competitive

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedef View Post
              50/50 with Jeff Horn ? What fcking fight have you been watching turd
              Yeah LMAO

I'm Australian and Horn barely won 10 seconds of any round

Comment

• Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
                Agreed. I felt bad for Bud.. Especially because the way she treated him reflects on how she felt about herself.. And she tried to project that on to him. Couldn't help but feel like she wanted him to fail early on just to prove her point.
                ESPN did a really in depth piece about him and his upbringing and his mother's reluctance to even say she loved him. Unfortunately, that is a lot of people's reality. You have broken people that become parents and raise broken children. I think the article was before the Horn fight but I left it feeling bad for Bud. They all should be in therapy.

Comment

• Espn & Arum have all the hypejob wbo trinket holders. No coincidence they rank them above by far better resume having latinos like Mikey/Canelo who are miles above loma/Crawford.

Crawford is a espn hypejob at welter imho,he would get smoked by Spence & id give porter/ danny garcia & Mikey a great shot at beating him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    The bus driver would be proud of that uppercut.
                    beautiful shot

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Some of those rights hands he was being hit with and left hooks is really worrying, especially on the counter.

I’m not sure I like how he handles those from Danny or Thurman in the counter..much less Spence.

And watching Benavidez say he hurt his leg kind of aconfirms my suspicion on the leg
                      ... his leg never healed properly... Benavidez right knee is damaged for good...

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      So a one legged bum last 35 mins with Crawford who was a HUGE betting favorite. He shouldnt of lasted even 9 rounds...
                      Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Props to Benavidez for showing he belonged there, especially in the first half. If handled properly, he can still "go places."
                      Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      Benavidez was a zombie...I have no idea what happenned to him, maybe the leg still hurt. Boring fight. Crawford won but was mostly slapping and moving until the last round..but by no means is the p4p best, that is Canelo.
                      I'm re-watching the fight: with one minute to go in the 1st round, Benavidez stepped back on his right leg, and immediately lost his balance...

(I like Bud very much, but one simply can't judge his actual value after this fight vs Benavidez)...

Comment

Working...
                      X