No announcement yet.

HBO & Showtime head to head ratings from this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Nah man they just need to match up these guys better.
    Nah. They need built. They built Roman the right way. None of these guys have been built up.

Comment

Football is sucking viewership away also UFC had a PPV event that night too. Look at the numbers showtime did before football started I think mikey vs easter and wilder fight they were really good numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Nah. They need built. They built Roman the right way. None of these guys have been built up.
        None are going to be stars. Maybe Rung but they can mix and match real well. Ioka vs Nietes. Gonzalez vs Nietes. Ioka vs Estrada. The fights are there. That's what matters to most imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Football is sucking viewership away also UFC had a PPV event that night too. Look at the numbers showtime did before football started I think mikey vs easter and wilder fight they were really good numbers
          These numbers are on par with Mikey/Easter Jr

Wilder/Ortiz
          Spence/Ocampo
          Broner/Vargas

Those are the three fights with higher ratings this year. These numbers are what Showtime has been doing

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            This is why I think HBO is in trouble. There's really no incentive to fighting on HBO anymore based on what they're working with.
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk man. I don't think all these random guys are products like Roman was. Obviously the fights should be more competitive, but thats at all weights that that should be the goal.

Comment

Now I get it, you have something against HBO. Now our convo makes sense.

Comment

Don't forget to post the head to head purses. Showtime fighters probably paid 5 times as much as the HBO fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                  HBO sucks so bad now. Lampley should go to ESPN.
                  Does ESPN need a company shill who literally cheerleads for the house fighter and has no impartiality what so ever? Lampley is one of the many reasons why HBO boxing is in the toilet

Comment

USA can't make superstars with boxers not fighting 3 to 5 time per year, You fight today then I don't see you again for like 10 more months

Comment

Working...
                    X