Rate my shadow boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my shadow boxing

Any errors in my technique? Link is below

Just go to a boxing gym and let a coach teach you the correct way to throw punches, also when ur shadow boxing don't try to throw every punch with KO power, just try to envision different situations in the ring and simulate how you'd deal with them, if you wanna work on power and technique then get yourself a heavybag, shadow boxing is not for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq☆233 View Post
      Any errors in my technique? Link is below
      -Arm punches, not using proper technique
      -Turn your hip more (Think hit 'em with your hip)
      -Not enough of a pivot
      -You aren't stepping with the back foot (bringing it forward) when you throw your right hand. This shortens your punch and will make you have to get too close in order to land your own punches.

Can't properly judge stance width at that angle but it's probably too wide. Bring your back foot closer to your front foot. About shoulder width, it will probably feel a little narrow but you'll be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Just go to a boxing gym and let a coach teach you the correct way to throw punches, also when ur shadow boxing don't try to throw every punch with KO power, just try to envision different situations in the ring and simulate how you'd deal with them, if you wanna work on power and technique then get yourself a heavybag, shadow boxing is not for that.
        I am at a boxing gym my coach says there's nothing wrong with my technique I'm posting on the website to see if I can possibly improve

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq☆233 View Post
          I am at a boxing gym my coach says there's nothing wrong with my technique I'm posting on the website to see if I can possibly improve
          If your coach is saying that you look fine than your coach doesn't know **** about boxing. Ask him how many fights he's had. You could most definitely improve on your game..…….Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 06-26-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            If your coach is saying that you look fine than your coach doesn't know **** about boxing. Ask him how many fights he's had. You could most definitely improve on your game..…….Rockin'
            Anorak must have the same coach.

Comment

Working...
            X