Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2018, 08:30 PM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1068 Post(s)
Dr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Cool has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 999,999,999,999,999,868,928.00
Don't post garbage at my profile - kafkod Plenty of room for common sense and those that possess it. - BERNIE'S CORNER Enjoy! - kafkod Say hi to gAy J - ^lll Suck this and take a break from the muppet's (Eddie) nuts - ^lll 
You are such a shlt poster LMAO - ^lll Eddie the snake fan boy LMAO - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Thanks for making this thread. This is one of the most polarizing and contentious issues of our day.

I think what is happening - Trump administration instituting a 'zero tolerance policy' - is the culmination of years and years of congressional inaction and a broken immigration system.

Democrats seem to want to have their cake and eat it too. With sanctuary cities, our state and local governments are condoning illegal immigration by not enforcing immigration laws. These same democrats talk about strengthen border security and immigration laws. I don't see how these polices can mutually coexist.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
more immigrants were forcibly removed from the United States under Obama than any other president. More than 2.8 million undocumented immigrants have been deported over the last eight years

during Obama’s time in office, the number of people living in the U.S. illegally has actually declined, according to independent estimates by demographers.
The Pew Research Center estimated the number at 11.7 million in 2008, and most recently at 11.3 million in 2014, a decline of roughly 400,000, or 3.4 percent.
And the Center for Migration Studies estimated that the drop has been even more pronounced, going from 12 million in 2008 to 10.9 million in 2014. That would be a decrease of 1.1 million, or 9 percent.

President Obama urged Congress on Tuesday to quickly provide almost $4 billion to confront a surge of young migrants from Central America crossing the border into Texas, calling it “an urgent humanitarian situation.”...The president said he needed the money to set up new detention facilities, conduct more aerial surveillance and hire immigration judges and Border Patrol agents

From 2013:

"Yes, the number of Border Patrol agents is at an all-time high," said Rey Koslowski, an expert on the border and an associate professor of political science and public policy at the University at Albany.

Also, this began with Bill Clinton, who was president in 1996:

The trend toward increased deportations began with the 1996 passage of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act

Democrats generally want a strong border and to deal with immigrants in a humane way. Most Republicans also believe in not separating children from families, especially infants and toddlers. And Trump just caved, and decided to do what Democrats and most Republicans have been calling on him to do. There are ways to slow illegal immigration that do no involve causing permanent psychological and emotional damage to infants and toddlers.
Dr.Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:41 PM #132
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 3664 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,200,015,100,000,000,479,854,592.00
Thanks for ze green - Beercules TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger 
no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline 
what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear 
Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Cool View Post
more immigrants were forcibly removed from the United States under Obama than any other president. More than 2.8 million undocumented immigrants have been deported over the last eight years

during Obama’s time in office, the number of people living in the U.S. illegally has actually declined, according to independent estimates by demographers.
The Pew Research Center estimated the number at 11.7 million in 2008, and most recently at 11.3 million in 2014, a decline of roughly 400,000, or 3.4 percent.
And the Center for Migration Studies estimated that the drop has been even more pronounced, going from 12 million in 2008 to 10.9 million in 2014. That would be a decrease of 1.1 million, or 9 percent.

President Obama urged Congress on Tuesday to quickly provide almost $4 billion to confront a surge of young migrants from Central America crossing the border into Texas, calling it “an urgent humanitarian situation.”...The president said he needed the money to set up new detention facilities, conduct more aerial surveillance and hire immigration judges and Border Patrol agents

From 2013:

"Yes, the number of Border Patrol agents is at an all-time high," said Rey Koslowski, an expert on the border and an associate professor of political science and public policy at the University at Albany.

Also, this began with Bill Clinton, who was president in 1996:

The trend toward increased deportations began with the 1996 passage of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act

Democrats generally want a strong border and to deal with immigrants in a humane way. Most Republicans also believe in not separating children from families, especially infants and toddlers. And Trump just caved, and decided to do what Democrats and most Republicans have been calling on him to do. There are ways to slow illegal immigration that do no involve causing permanent psychological and emotional damage to infants and toddlers.
You’d think conservatives would have applauded Obama’s policies and actions in regards to immigration- instead they hate him with a passion. Totally irrational.

Anyway this is most contentious issue of our time and I hope that politicians on both sides of the aisle can pass effective laws that are fair and ethical but also strict and just
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:31 PM #133
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

no need to separate them. leave them all on that side.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:55 AM #134
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2089 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,287,217,715,230,500,148,215,808.00
Total Points: 1,287,217,715,230,500,148,215,808.00
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTfloyd View Post
Nothing worse than seeing a grown man cry.
PACnPBFsuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:47 AM #135
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 1855 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,886,205,562,882,818,048.00
Total Points: 114,886,205,562,884,210,688.00
No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 No Message - BostonGuy 
cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job Keep up the good the posting - 1bad65 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
You’d think conservatives would have applauded Obama’s policies and actions in regards to immigration- instead they hate him with a passion. Totally irrational.

Anyway this is most contentious issue of our time and I hope that politicians on both sides of the aisle can pass effective laws that are fair and ethical but also strict and just
because obama sabotaged all the good work he did on illegal immigration with the refugee resettlement program. and many conservatives haven't forgotten. especially those conservatives who suddenly found themselves living next to tens of thousands walking trashbags. it was all calculated anyway so sabotaged is probably not even the right word. ***** barrack. the dude clearly had massive contempt for America. him and his damn husband!

Last edited by John Barron; 06-21-2018 at 02:57 AM.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
border, children, parents, separating

User Tag List